DOOMSDAY

Four People, One Big City

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, hugged each other in the dark, dilapidated, dank closet, awaiting the next day to arrive. Their bodies were trembling in fear, and eyes were wide open, ears perked up, searching for any slight noises. 

“It’s coming, Baekhyun. It’s so close.” Kyungsoo whispered into the darkness.

“I know. Now shhh. We’ll face it together..” Baekhyun replied shakily.

The clock on the bedside table struck twelve, and the two males gripped each other tightly, cowering in thought of what was going to happen next. September twentieth had now come to an end, and the twenty-first was beginning. 

September twenty-first. 

Doomsday. And one might ask, why is it Doomsday today? It’s a simple two word answer.

Chen’s birthday.

During the start of high school, when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had met Chen for the first time, they got the impression of “innocent and adorable”. That prediction was way far off. They might as well have said that Baekhyun was manly and Kyungsoo was six foot five. Their friendship blossomed over the school year, and everyone in the school did not see one without the other, until later of course. 

Chen had invited the two of them to stay over at his house for his sixteenth birthday. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had happily agreed, not knowing what was going to happen next. 

In the morning, it seemed Chen had a list of things to do to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. First off, the two sleepy males were “accidentally” pushed into a pool, near the deep end. God bless their parents for swimming lessons. Chen then, proceeded to scare the two out of their wits, and had the guts to record their surprised faces and shrieking noises. 

A few hours later, Chen decided to be a and introduced them to his , along with unintentional . His mind was as green as it could possibly get, but damn that body. And then dinner. God forbid, cake throwing. The two could never possibly forget the uncomfortable stickiness and Chen's refusal to allow them a shower. However, when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo started to yell at Chen, he simply put up his middle finger and said, “Shut up es. It’s ma birthday, remember?” The two males conveyed their messages to Chen through antipathetic glares instead of screaming. What else could they do?

When Chen was turning seventeen, he brought the level of the “little stunts” up a notch. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had forgotten about last year’s incidents, and they certainly weren’t prepared for this year’s. He took them on a camping trip. They should've known everything would blow up in their faces. Not only did the stupid troll walk them lost, he actually rigged the entire area up with contraptions. Passerby could hear the little shrieks that were emitted. 

Later at night, the three boys were snuggled into their bunk beds, knocked out from the days events. But Chen was wide awake, and ready for some fun. Cue the evil laughter and Dracula music. Softly though, wouldn't want to wake the captives. 

Chen dragged a knocked out Kyungsoo and Baekhyun outside, with little effort, and set them down on a hill far away from the cabin. They were now susceptible to any critters in the forest and bugs whizzing about. Wonderful birthday present. For Chen, at least. 

He left his victims there, whisper-singing, "Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae."

And early in the morning, before any of the roosters had a chance to crow, and the sun hadn't risen upon the world, two infuriated boys arose from their slumber. 

"CHEN!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Chen replied with a smug smirk decorating his face, "It's. My. Birthday. Deal with it."

Back to present day..........
The day had finally come...NOOOOOOOOO!!

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hung back as Kai and Chanyeol knocked the door. It creaked open, slowly. The taller peered in, Chen was nowhere to be seen. They turned back to face the reluctant pair.

"Where's Chen? Is he seriously at work on his birthday?"

"It's better if it stays that way."

"You guys are cruel."

"You don't understand," then the two settled down to tell the lengthy story in lurid detail about Chen's yearly birthday pranks (although they were much more than that). By the end, Kai and Chanyeol were trembling in fear of the very possible prospect of being pranked.

"Hey guys! What are you doing on the floor?" Chen popped up, causing everyone to jump.

"Oh, nothing," Kyungsoo and Baekhyun rushed into the apartment. Kai and Chanyeol followed behind, both filled with apprehension. They had no idea that the prank of the year would be much worse than what had been anticipated.

The day went by relatively prank free. Until......

"Hey, guys. Could you guys come in here?" Chen's voice floated out from across the hall. All four guests hesitantly filed in, with Baekhyun leading the way. As soon as they set foot in, a black blur rushed past and slammed the door. A click was heard. They were locked in. 

"Um, Chen, what is this? Open the door!" Kai banged gently on the door, afraid of breaking it, as if he possibly could. The intercom crackled alive. Nice apartment, anyways back to the situation at hand.

"You have three days." The voice deep and menacing, resonated in their ears. 

"What? What are you talking about? Please open the door!" Baekhyun pleaded. He knew whatever Chen was going to do was bound to be life scarring, not that Chen hadn't done so already. 

"Chen! Open this damn door right now! I-I.....can’t do.......this," Kyungsoo completely ignored manners. He was locked in a room, and didn't want to think about it further. 

"You will stay in he- oh wait." The door opened, and Kyungsoo was yanked out. The door locked once again before the other three could react.

"Ahem. You will stay in here and have until I feel you have all fulfilled my birthday kinks."

"What?!" All three of them screamed. 

"There are toys on the table to the side.” All three heads whipped to notice a small wooden table housing toys.......very . And so very Chen-like. 

"There are hidden cameras placed strategically around the room. So I can watch and get- I mean, monitor you guys."

Kyungsoo's concerned voice could be heard over the intercom. "What are you doing Chen? You're not actually making them do this right?"

"Shut up Kyungsoo. Consider yourself lucky. It's a good thing you have that trauma or else-" Chen slipped up again. 

Obviously, Kai just had to question everything.

"Chen. Chen! What trauma? What trauma? What trauma?"

“It’s n-nothing! I don’t have any trauma!” Kyungsoo said defensively.

“Shut up everybody! Now, get started boys. You only have three days to make me happy.”

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wretched door, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were hyperventilating. 

“He can’t force us to do this!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Why was I brought into this!?” Kai was seriously doubting why he was friends with this crowd of people. 

Baekhyun panicked internally. This was the worst thing Chen could've ever done. That bastard. How dare he make them have ? And especially with Chanyeol there? And what about Kyungsoo? Wait, that was it!! Kyungsoo could free them! 

He went over to the intercom.

“Kyungsoo! Can you hear me?”

It took a few seconds for the other to respond.

“Baekhyun? What is it?”

“Hey, could you like, let us out of here?”

“Oh, oh yeah! Here, hold on for a second.”

Unfortunately, Chen heard at the last second, before Kyungsoo had a chance to unlock the door. He quickly grabbed his friend’s thin wrist, and locked him up in a separate room on the other side of the hallway. 

“Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? Hello? Chen, what did you do?”

“Oh nothing. Just locked him up in a different room.” Chen put nonchalantly. 

“What the hell, Chen? What if-?”

“He’ll be fine, I put Pororo on the TV. Relax a little and get down and dirty. Otherwise you’re not coming out.” And Chen disappeared again. 

Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun slept fitfully, while Kyungsoo stared huddled up in the corner of his room, eyes trained on the glowing screen, watching the penguin dart to and fro. 

Let the games begin.


The three males sat down in their confined area, thinking about what to do. They wanted to escape, but the price was so high. They could pay one thousand dollars-heck even a million would work, but have ? Nope. Not doable. 

Baekhyun opened up his mouth to speak when a rap was heard on the door.

“Good morning! Rise and shine! I see nothing has happened yet. Hmm. Well, I would hurry.”

“Let us out!” Kai yelled. Stupid Chen for locking them in a stupid room and forcing them to get stupidly intimate. 

“Ah ah ah Kai. I would hurry. Unless you want Kyungsoo to be locked up for a very looooooooong time.”

Kai frantically looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and knew what he was going to have to do to save his true love. Prince Charming to the rescue…...by having …………….

Chen smirked. He knew what he was doing. Kai had given in. And Baekhyun surely would too, for their friend.  Two down, one to go. 

Inside the room, Kai looked at his two friends. Baekhyun gave him a slight nod. Chanyeol was still sitting quietly, turning the idea over in his head. Minutes passed, and soon the time had come. No words were needed. Just subtle glances and nervous looks.

Oh dear god. Now or never. 

There was a mattress in the corner of the room that all of them had failed to notice before. 

“So, you guys aren’t s, right?” Baekhyun said. Kai and Chanyeol both looked down, embarrassed. Baekhyun sighed. This was a great start. Submission it was. 

“I’m gonna lead you through, ok?”

The two younger males nodded. Baekhyun immediately took Chanyeol’s lips into his own. He was kissing his crush. He bit Chanyeol’s bottom lip, and with a gasp, his mouth parted, and Baekhyun explored the inside of his mouth, feeling the vibrations of Chanyeol’s moans. Kai watched his hyungs, with his pants getting tighter. He was hard already. Damn...Just the sight of people making out turned him on. The two broke apart, and eyes averted to him, with hungry stare-

And cut. It’s not happening this quickly. Nope, ain't gonna happen. Not now, not ever. Okay, maybe later......but not now.

The next day.

“Okay. That was a great show.” Chen slowly applauded. “I have no words, except for damn…………………………………”

Baekhyun proceeded to hit Chen with all his might, and then hobbled away, in obvious pain.

 

A/N: So, no scene. Please don't kill us. Just wait. Strawberry and Cake have something planned for all you lovely readers. Anyway, this chapter was basically Chen's birthday. Our story timeline doesn't really match the real world, does it? Hope you enjoyed! Chen's such a troll lawl. And plz comment! 

Strawberry~ and CCCake