THE GLORIOUS BEACH

Four People, One Big City

Chanyeol released a cough. The sunscreen had gotten in his mouth. He was currently lathering it all over his body, and it wasn’t a pleasant feeling. Why couldn’t they make sunscreen less disgusting? Money should be put in for this cause, not cancer cures and all that useless .

 

Chanyeol, in his sunscreen state, watched Baekhyun run into the ocean. Cute. The boy was screaming like a madman. It was really adorable. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth, eyes wild, hair tousled. He was like a rabid dog. Adorable. So darn adorable.

 

Kyungsoo had resided to the comfort of the shade of the umbrella. He was trying to push everyone else under as well, “Now, we don’t want everyone to become too burnt, okay?”

 

Kai pouted, “Hey!”

 

Kyungsoo looked directly at Kai, “No offense.”

 

“None taken.”

 

“What?”

 

Chanyeol squirmed out of Kyungsoo’s grip and ran to Baekhyun, earning a whine from Kyungsoo. Why was Chanyeol always so eager to stay at Baekhyun’s side? He shook the thought from his mind. Chanyeol couldn’t possibly like Baekhyun right? That was unthinkable. Wasn’t possible, wasn’t possible. But those were just words of assurance. He glanced over at Kai.….Maybe he shouldn’t have. The younger was shirtless, skin a deep, rich tone. The water trickled down his back tortuously slow. Then he turned around. Kyungsoo by then felt like he could make his own fire. He was blushing furiously, cheeks the shade of a tomato. He had to fight these feelings. BUT ‘DOS ABS, DAMN! (A/N: This was so awkward to write, ‘cause you know, Kai ain’t got no abs, er rather baby abs...Lol)

 

Chen popped up, surprising everyone. He had appeared mysteriously from a baby blue beach house on the side of the road, or rather the baby blue beach house’s trashcan. Nobody had to wonder what he did there.

 

One tap of the shoulder later:

“WHERE THE DID YOU COME FROM?” Kyungsoo let out a screech.

 

“From the trashcan, duh,” Everyone shot him a weird look. He let out an irritated sigh, “Come on, you guys honestly didn’t think you could have a beach get away without me, did you?”

 

“Chen, tell us the truth.”

 

“Fine. I ed the guy in the house last night, then got kicked out because I told him to off when he asked me for a date,” He picked his nails, totally impenitent as to what he did.

 

“You ed a random guy at the beach? Great lifestyle.,” Kai said sarcastically.

 

“Guys watch your language. These little kids at the beach don’t really wanna hear the word .”

 

They all murmured in agreement. And so beach day began on that note and ended with everyone soaking wet. It all began when Chen shoved Baekhyun into the freezing depths of the ocean.

 

“You little asdwbvdsfvcdbsdc! What the hell did you do that for! I’m gonna kill you!”

 

Let’s just say many families moved away from their area. Following Chen’s footsteps, Kai pushed Chanyeol into the water. The exact same words that flew out of Baekhyun’s mouth were repeated by Chanyeol. Now the group of five were deserted. And the final straw was when Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol grabbed Kai and Kyungsoo and pushed them together into the ocean. Let’s just say Kyungsoo was not happy. Partly because he touched Kai’s abs and……...nether regions. Cough, cough. Kai on the other hand, flinched from the surprise intrusion.

 

is in the air, my dear friends. Just not love.

 

Chen noticed, “Ooooh. .” Wide eyes stared back at him.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“What? I didn’t say nothing. You must be imagining things. Hard to believe, especially since you have your hand over Kai’s crotch.” Kyungsoo was so flustered that he didn’t even notice the fact that Chen wasn’t even making any legit sense.

 

The rest of the day went smoothly after that. But Kyungsoo couldn’t shake the thought out of his head. His hand, over…………………………...

A/N: Yay! Managed to get a chapter done. Sorry if its a little shorter. The next ones should be longer. Strawberry and Cake have heard about Luhan's lawsuit. Even though it saddens us, our writing will not be hindered. We hope this makes you laugh! And comment if it does! If it doesn't, comment some criticism about how ty it is!

Strawberry~ and CCCake