KAI NOW KNOWS (SORT OF)

Four People, One Big City

Chen kicked the pavement as he walked back to the house, his head hung dejectedly. He was tired of bouncing back and forth between his new group. The now depressed boy constantly felt like a third wheel for the two couples. Or was he a fifth wheel? Whatever it was, it . A lot.

 

The house came to view and Chen ran down the sidewalk and up the stairs. He swung the door open and tossed off his shoes.

 

“I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..” Chen eyes grew wide at the  sight of Kai cuddling a sleeping Kyungsoo in his arms. Kai looked up and immediately shushed him. Chen stalked over and demanded to know what happened.

 

“What the , man? Why didn’t you call one of us? You know that his panic attacks aren’t something to be overloo-” Chen hastily clasped his hand over his mouth.

 

“Continue. What exactly about his panic attacks?”

 

“What? What are you talking about?” Chen pretended to be clueless.

 

“The thing you were talking about earlier.”

 

“I didn’t say anything, . Get your hearing checked,” Chen rolled his eyes, and reached for Kyungsoo. Kai wordlessly handed the sleeping boy over. Chen carried the boy to a separate room. Softly, the troll began to sing.

 

“Baby don’t cry, tonight. Eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni. It’s okay,” Chen began to sing something else, a tune he made up a while back., “ It’s okay. I’m here. Chen the Troll is here. Don’t cry, The SOooOOOoooOOoo.”

 

And then Kyungsoo woke up. He groggily raised his head, “Chen? Is that you? Your singing is really horrible to wake up to, you know.”

 

“What happened? What caused it?” Chen immediately fired questions at the recently awoken boy, ignoring the last insult.

 

“Um…….um. I …...I don’t remember.”

 

“That’s okay, Baby Soo,” Chen cooed and lead Kyungsoo to Chanyeol’s bedroom. Kyungsoo wasn’t in the mood to hit Chen, even though he despised the nickname.  However, he did have to tell Baekhyun something that had been bothering him for awhile.

 

“Chen. I wanna go to Baekhyun.”

 

“But you’re in no condition to be wa-” Chen was cut off by Kyungsoo’s death glare.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

Chen sighed.

 

“He’s still at the grocery. Make a right, then a left, then another right.”

 

Once Kyungsoo left, Chen turned towards Kai, who had been silently pondering his thoughts on the couch, with a bunny-like pouty face.

 

Chen sauntered towards the younger, and didn’t hesitate to ask his question, expecting the truth.

 

“Care to explain to me what caused Kyungsoo to act like that?”

 

“Not until you admit the thing about the panic attack.”

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“You still have to admit-”

 

“KAI! Tell me now! This is really serious, Kyungsoo could’ve have slipped into a coma!” Kai shut up after hearing “Kyungsoo” and “coma” in the same sentence.

 

“...I was angry at Kyungsoo for either ignoring me or saying no to me every time I offered to do something. I just want him to like me. I mean, he’s always happy around you guys, but I’m different for some reason and he always brushes me off.” Kai lowered his eyes, “I raised my voice at him. Don’t worry, it wasn’t anything serious, but yeah I was stupid for yelling at him.”

 

Chen contemplated killing Kai, decided against it, fanboyed over Kai’s sentimenta; indirect apology, and then released a puff of air, “I forgive you, and I believe Kyungsoo will too, if he remembers. Just don’t yell at him again, okay?” Then his face changed into an evil, taunting grin.

 

“So I heard you have taken a liking to our little Soo, right? At least that’s what Baekhyun told me.”

 

Kai cursed Baekhyun, “That little bastard, spilling all of my secrets!” Then his gaze softened. “I just really love him,” Kai gushed, “He’s so cute and adorable and his smile is so cute. Oh, and about before. I didn’t call you guys because I just wanted to hold Kyungsoo, you know? He always pushes me away and this time he didn’t. This was the first time I’ve ever been with Kyungsoo close together.”

 

“I see.”

 

“I just felt like he had a feeling for me. And it was kinda nice.”

 

“Ooooooh, so that’s how it is. You are one lovesick person, my friend.”

 

Kai grinned.

 

“Yeah.” He said absentmindedly. No doubt he was thinking about Kyungsoo.

 

“Hey, you want some advice? Don’t yell, obviously. But also, don’t pretend to love him and break his heart.”

 

“Wait. Why?”

 

And then a meteorite came out of no where and coincidentally hit Chen before he could say anything and he died...



















 

LOL….jk, he didn’t.

 

“Because that is something I will never forgive you for.”


A/N: Sooooooo....Hey guys. Sorry for being kinda silent for a while. We were on a cruise. But anyways something happened on our vacation.

We met Tao's girl version. It was soo weird. This employee stopped us to take a survey and I was like wait............OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE TAO.

 

Anyways, Kai now has a little more information about Kyungsoo and his panic attacks. Although he has no idea what caused them, Kai will be a little more careful around Kyungsoo and a little more protective.

 

Oh also, COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS.

 

Ok bye

Cake