Chapter 2

Consider Me

MARK’S POV

 

It’s been a month since ________ and I were friends. We were getting close with each other. She was very normal compared to other girls who always flirt and tried to be cute around me. I was a bit annoyed with my popularity, not to be cocky but I want to be an ordinary boy who could go anywhere freely without being afraid to get caught by reporters and have some privacy. I had been very busy with GOT7, we were going in and out of the town for performances. Our project had been untouched for three weeks and I’m worried that _________ would get a bad score because of me. Fortunately, the deadline is still 2 months away, which means I still had times to do the project.

I just got back from the practice schedule, I was so tired and sleepy but I remembered that I had to start working on the project. I took my phone and dialed _________’s number.

“Hello?” She picked up.

Her voice was too cute for me to handle. She was a cheerful girl who always teased and made me laugh. She was very easy going so no wonder we are very close in just a month.

“Mark?” She spoke again, snapped me back from my stupid sudden daydream on the phone.

“Oh yes, umm ________, wh-what are you doing now?” I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

“HAHAHA! Did you just stutter?” She laughed grandly and kept on teasing me.

“Yah! I didn't! Hurry up, come here and make our project.” I slightly shouted in annoyance.

“O-oh… Someone missed me! Just tell me if you miss me and want to see me.” She continued her teasing.

“You better be here in my dorm in fifteen minutes or I'll just find another partner!” I quickly hung up before she could continue teasing me.

I jumped onto the couch and took a big sigh. How could a normal girl make you nervous and tease you like that? You are the most wanted guy for God’s sake! I scolded myself silently. I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes.

“Hyung, is someone coming over? I heard you invited someone just now through the phone” Youngjae asked and sat beside me.

“Yeah, my friend is coming. We have a project to work on.” I answered with my eyes still closed.

“Is that friend the one you told us since your first day of class?” JR marched into the conversation.

“Hmmm…” I lazily hummed.

 

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

 

My eyes shot opened when I heard the bell. I quickly jumped off the couch and ran towards the door. I looked at the screen, it was her, stupidly smiling towards the camera. How cute. I abruptly shook my head and took a deep breath. Stop it you stupid mind! I opened the door only to be greeted by her pointing her tongue at me. I knocked her head with a little force and signed her to come in. She pouted and rubbed her head.

Both of us walked through the hallway towards the living room. All GOT7 members were grinning and looking at us.

 

END OF MARK’S POV

 

You entered the living room and greeted by six GOT7 members grinning and smiling at you and Mark. You politely bowed at them and smiled.

“Hello, __________! Welcome to our dorm!” The boy with a cap said cheerfully.

You were several times introduced to them but you haven’t seen them in person. You worked your brain back and forth to remember their names. A name popped out when you realized that the one who just talked was Jackson.

“Hello, nice to meet you guys.” You bowed again. “Anyway, how do you know my name?” You asked Jackson confusedly.

“Of course he does, Mark hyung often talks about you with us!” The cute one with big eyes carelessly spilled his words.

You were a little flustered and startled hearing his statement, whose name was Bambam.

Yes! I’m getting good at remembering their names. You thought.

“Yah! Yah! YAH!” Mark shouted while pointing madly at him.

Bambam was a bit shocked and quickly covered his mouth. The rest were laughing and walking towards you and Mark.

“Here, have a sit, __________.” Jr escorted you to the couch, leaving Mark standing dumbfounded.

All of them sat on the rest of the space on the couch and some were on the floor. Mark quietly took his seat behind me. You eyed him for being suddenly quiet and emotionless.

“So ____________, you know us right?” Jackson flashed his mischievous smile.

“Of course I do!” You beamed.

“Woooo, you’re so cool, noona!” Youngjae cheerfully said.

“Noona? You guys even know my age?” You asked again, with confusion and curiosity.

“Of course! That red haired guy beside you never shut up talking about you.” JB, the leader teasingly said.

You looked at Mark who was holding grudges and starring at JB. You nudged him and mischievously smiled. He just rolled his eyes and sat back, leaning his body.

“Who do you like the most in GOT7?” The youngest, Yugyeom asked with a wide grin.

You thought for a second and opened your mouth.

“Ma-“ You spoke only to got cut.

“Ah, no fun. That’s too obvious” Jackson quickly stood up, throwing his cap and let out a fake anger.

“Assa!” Mark pumped his fist on the air and playfully bounced on his seat.

The other started to follow Jackson’s action and pretended to leave the room.

“-gnae.”