Chapter 18

Consider Me

“Hey, can you stop sulking? It’s been two days and you still look so grumpy.” You nudged Yugyeom’s body with your elbow as both of you were walking at the alley.

“I’m just really upset with the fact that Yerin dared to do that.” He answered gritting his teeth.

“Ya! It’s solved already, just forget about it.” You pretended to scold him.

“But it stuck on my mind. I can’t believe she actually did those things.” Yugyeom spoke back.

“I’ll be jealous if you keep on thinking about her.” You said half disappointed half threatening.

Yugyeom stopped his steps and turned his body towards you. You felt him stop walking and you also stopped. You confusedly tilted your head looking at him.

“Thank you.” He suddenly smiled sheepishly.

“For what?” You asked in total confusion.

“For being jealous.” Yugyeom maintained his smiled and spread his arm wide from west to east.

You felt your stomach flipped as you were flustered with his smile and cuteness. A smile crept on your face and you threw yourself into his hug. You pressed your head against his chest and closed your eyes, inhaling his scent.

“You know what…” You began softly.

“Hmm?” Yugyeom hummed, resting his head on top of yours.

“You are the best thing that ever happens to me.” You sincerely said.

“And you are the only one for me. Forever and always.” Yugyeom replied.

You snuggled your head deeper and stayed there for a moment. Both of you just froze there like a statue, enjoying the moment of holding each other tightly.

“Ahem.” Someone faked a cough and both of you startled.

“H-hyung!” Yugyeom stuttered and you slowly pushed away from him.

“Ouch, my head hurts from seeing such a dorky couple hugging in the middle of the street.” It was Jackson who happened to walked pass the same alley.

“I-it’s not like that.” You tried to make everything clear but your cheek was blushing so hard.

“Go get a room before you get covered by the media doing malicious things on the street.” Jackson scolded with his dorky attitude.

“Hyung! It’s not like what you think. Tsk.” Yugyeom nagged.

“Whatever, I’m going.” Jackson walked pass both of you with his sassy yet swaggy style.

“He is indeed funny and annoying at the same time.” You shook your head and laughed.

“I know right, I have to deal with someone like that every day since trainee days.” Yugyeom joked.

You just laughed and began walking to the company, followed by Yugyeom.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“O-oh, hello guys…” Yerin smiled as she bumped into you and Yugyeom at the corridor.

“Hi, Yerin-ah!” You waved your hand and smiled.

An awkward silence filled the space or a moment until you nudged Yugyeom and he lazily said “hi” to Yerin.

“A-are you guys going to the practice room?” Yerin seemed to get taken aback with Yugyeom’s attitude but she tried hard to stay calm.

“What do you think?” Yugyeom once again spoke with an attitude while he rolled his eyes.

“Yes, we are.” You said cheerfully. “Are you done using it?” You politely asked.

“Yes I am, there you go. You guys can use it now.” Yerin smiled in relief as she saw your attitude.

“Okay, see you later!” You waved and walked away with Yugyeom.

Yerin froze there at the moment but she managed to stay calm and smile. She seemed like she was very disappointed with Yugyeom’s attitude towards her but she held it within herself.

“Ya! Why were you so rude with her?” You scolded Yugyeom as soon as both of you were in the room.

“She deserves that.” Yugyeom coldly answered.

“Don’t be like that, you’ll hurt her if you keep acting like this.” You said trying to convince him.

“I don’t care. She hurt us, and the rest of the members.”

“Hey, it’s not good to hold grudges. You won’t get anything from that. Come on, change your attitude and you will be happier.” You reached out your fingers and stretched the corner of his lips.

Yugyeom just stared at you while you were making him smile. He slowly reached out his hands and cupped yours.

“Thank you for teaching me stuffs. I’m so grateful to have you here.” He finally smiled sincerely.

“No worries, my baby boy. That’s it. You look best when you smile.” You giggled.

Both of you were chatting and telling jokes with each other at the practice room. GOT7 had no schedule and so were you. It’s such a refreshing moment for you and Yugyeom to play with each other like this, but little did you know, someone was watching both of you with gritted teeth and disappointed eyes.