Chapter 14

Consider Me

You were ready in your outfit to go to campus. You slipped into your sneakers and grabbed your bag. As soon as you opened the door, you saw a roll of newspaper and you curiously picked it up. You tilted your head because you couldn’t remember that you subscribed to a newspaper. You just shrugged it off and opened the roll. You gasped as soon as you saw the headline.

 

 

 

BREAKING: A PHOTO OF A COUPLE KISSING WAS REVEALED. THE GUY IN THE PHOTO IS SUSPECTED TO BE GOT7’S YUGYEOM.

 

 

 

Your hand trembled as soon as you read the article. It was about you and him, that night when you guys went out to Han River. Your head suddenly ached and your brain worked so hard to process what’s going on. You then quickly threw the newspaper inside and went out of the room. You decided to miss the class you were about to attend and directly head to the company.

As you arrived, there were a bunch of fans in front of the entrance and they were screaming loudly. You then sigh in disappointment and found a way to enter the building. You turned your direction and entered the building through the back door. You ran to the practice room and you stopped when you heard yells from inside. Your hands were shaking as you slowly reached the door knob and pushed it open.

“IT WAS YOUR FAULT, IDIOT!” Mark furiously shouted as he threw a punch at Yugyeom who was standing right in front of him.

The maknae fell onto the floor as he groaned silently. The rest of the boys were shocked and froze at the scene in front of them, so did you. You were about to take a step but Mark took no time and he threw his body over Yugyeom and punched him again right on his face. You frantically shouted as you ran up to them.  With all your might, you pulled Mark away from your boyfriend. The rest of the boys were caught off guard as some of them helped Yugyeom to stand up and the rest held Mark who was glaring at you.

“STOP! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO HIM?!” You shouted at Mark as your eyes started to get wet.

“What did I do?” Mark asked cynically. “I JUST TOUGHT HIM A LESSON!” He shouted furiously in front of your face.

Yugyeom who was behind you quickly shoved the hands that were holding him and harshly pushed Mark’s body.

“YOU DON’T SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT!” He glared furiously at Mark who stumbled while still shooting death glares to him.

“DON’T ING YELL AT ME, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!” Mark snapped.

“Mark! Stop it!” JB shouted.

“YOU CAUSED A TROUBLE TO ALL OF US!” Mark gave pressure on the word ‘all’ and pointed a finger at Yugyeom. “YOU!” He shouted.

Yugyeom just stayed silent and maintain his glare. He hissed and looked away.

“YOU’RE ROLLING YOUR EYES ON ME?! AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE?! OUR COMEBACK WAS CANCELLED BECAUSE OF YOU! COULDN’T YOU SEE HOW HARD THE MEMBERS WORK THEIR ASSES OFF FOR THIS?! AND YOU RUINED IT ALL!” He grabbed the maknae’s collar and was about to throw another punch but stopped as you suddenly stepped into the tiny gap between them.

“It was my fault.” Tears streamed down your face. “It’s me who initialed the kiss.” You sobbed hardly as you choked on your tears.

Mark slowly lowered his fist and Yugyeom slapped his hand away from his collar. Mark shifted his gaze towards you and he was getting angrier at the sight of you.

“I-I’m sorry.” You slowly said and your legs started to feel weak.

You fell onto the floor and cried even more. Yugyeom who witnessed the scene in front of him couldn’t make a move. He wanted to hug you and calm you down but he was also in a state where he was really lost so he just couldn’t think straight. Junior who was watching the scene quickly ran up to you and hugged you.

“Stop crying, it’s not your fault.” He soothingly said as he your back.

Mark shifted his gaze once again and glared back to Yugyeom who was looking down at you apologetically. He was furious that Yugyeom could only stand there as he watched you broke down.

“WHAT A LOSER! HOW WILL YOU SOLVE THIS?! YOU ONLY MAKE EVERYONE SUFFER!” Mark was once again lost his control but JB and Jackson quickly held him back.

Yugyeom was breathing heavily and he bit his lips in frustration as he could only watch you sobbed in Junior’s arms. Mark then broke free from JB and Jackson’s grip and he quickly stormed out of the room.