Diary

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 3

I don’t usually do things like this but I need to keep track on things.  I don’t want to forget any memory I spend with Tiffany.  That’s why; I am keeping this diary from now on.   Both me and Tiffany decided to live together, that is the only way our parents would let us go away from the states.  I just don’t know why my parents entrusted me with my crazy best friend.  Did they forget that she was the one who got me in to detention when we were in middle school? She was too noisy and she had to just drag me with her, hence both of us getting in to detention for the first and last time. I think she learned her lesson well that time.  Never mind, except for that one detention incident, Fany was a good influence for me after all. 

Tiffany’s and my parents have been friends since their high school years.  They’ve been the best of friends since then, they even lived few blocks away from each other.  Hence, me and tiffany ending up stuck together all the time.  Not that we don’t want it, we actually developed a strong bond together.  We grew up together, and no matter how loud she is, I love her to bits.  I trust her with everything in life, that’s why when I was in middle school and realized I was bi ual, she was the first one to know. To my pleasant surprise, she too confessed to me that she’s also one.  I never asked her how and why though, she never asked me too, and I don’t even know what to tell her if she asks me that. I would still like to believe she doesn’t know the reason how and why I turned biual.

It wasn’t an easy journey to high school, after people knew about our uality.  If it wasn’t for Tiffany, I don’t even know how I’d survive the boring high school.  Sure, no one can touch us there since we have the superiority that I don’t even know how it was established but the fact that people talk about you behind your back is just too much for me.  That is why I never trusted anyone, except for Tiffany. 

It was hard to live a normal life in this judgmental world, but with Tiffany’s positivity, nothing really mattered.  We didn’t care about the judging eyes of people when we hold hands or the prying ears of our so called friends when we whisper something to each other.  With this being said, our closeness brought sparks to fueling scandals, they think we’re dating each other.  Honestly, we never really cared about it and never talked about it.  Our closeness is something they would never understand; even our families gave up on knowing what we really have. They just supported us in every decision we make.   All I know is that, to her I am her best friend, but to me she’s a very special friend.

Alright I better stop reminiscing and start helping Fany unpack our things.  I don’t wanna unleash hell Fany.  Today marks mine and Tiffany’s freedom.  It’s starting anew.  New country, new people, new environment, but same old’ me and Tiffany. This is the start of mine and my best friend’s perfect journey. Later! J

 

June 30

Hahaha it’s been a while since I written here huh?  Things just got hectic because of moving in and settling things in our new school.  It’s official we are taking over University! This time it is different since I’m not going to be with my beloved best friend, I enrolled in fashion, I don’t even know why but I guess I wanted to continue modeling while Tiffany pursued her dream, to become a doctor.  Yep, my nerdy Hwang is on her way to be the greatest doctor.  She’s going to be the greatest one! Anyway now that I mentioned my lovely best friend, it’s going to be her birthday next month.  I’m planning this big surprise for her, well I still don’t know what to do but I want to make her happy since she’s been gloomy nowadays.  She’s been having a hard time with her girl friend, who is back in States.  How I wish I could tell her to break up with her though, Tiffany doesn’t deserve that attention seeking, brat, named Bora.  Tiffany thinks something’s going on with Bora.  I think she knows it but still refused to see since she loves her so much.  They’ve been together for 6 months now (not literally since she’s in Korea now, but you know what I mean, right?), and she’s Tiffany’s first love, I guess.  I’m so not in favor of her dating Fany but what can I do, Fany loves her.  Sometimes I get jealous of Bora since she spends so much time with her, and there were times that I thought she’s forgetting about me.  But I got over those, Fany wouldn’t fly with me here and leave Bora if she forgot about me, right?

Anyway, enough about Bora talk, it’s draining me out.  oh well I better think this through, I want nothing but the best for my best friend so I’ll think hard.  Bye for now!

 

P.S. Why do I have photography class? Now I have to find my model.  I thought I was the model here? Urgh! I need something or someone that has story, an interesting one an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter