Her Bestfriend

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you’re young, parents would give you that belief that angels exist.  They say that these angels would protect you, keep you away from harm or keep you alive.  I grew up looking for these winged creatures that I believe to be really beautiful.  Recently, I’ve realized that not all angels are winged, but they are all definitely beautiful.  I actually found one, and this angel of mine has been saving me, and keeping me alive ever since.  And you’ll be surprised how they are like us.  Let me introduce you all to my angel. 

 

 

 

 

This is my angel, Tiffany Hwang.  Everyone knows her as my best friend.  Just look at the way she smiles; now you understand why I don’t need sunshine? Cause she already brightens my day.  Told you angels are all beautiful. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you think I was kidding when I told you that they are indeed beautiful? Ok, I’ll let you have a look at my best friend again. 

 

 

 

 

Just look at how cute she is when eating lollipop.  Like what I said, they arecompletely like us.  I just want to squish her in a hug.  Wouldn’t you?  But don’t you dare cause this is my angel, mine, okay? Back off!

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, they do wear shades, but this is how my angel wears hers.  I even tried pushing the shades back cause I thought it’s falling off but nah this is her unique way of wearing it.  I even got a glare from my angel when I pushed it towards her eyes, dang I almost melted, in so much adorableness.

 

 

 

 

My lovely angel adores shades too much, she even stole mine. Yep, what she’s trying to wear is mine. Just bought it actually, but how can I get it back they look even prettier on her than on me. So in the end, I just gave it to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you also know that they are irresistibly cute when they are annoyed?  This was when she had her internship in a hospital in Jeju and she left me for a week, gosh I missed her so much. She was expecting me to pick her up in the airport but I mischievously told her that I can’t make it, when I am in fact already hiding and taking her pictures. 

 

 

 

 

“How can I not pick up my very best friend whom I missed the most in the airport? I’m watching you” That’s exactly what I sent her, and when she just smiled like that, oh you don’t know how much I wanted to run so fast and envelope her in a very tight hug.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter