Behind Door

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another smartie character :)

 

Im YoonA

Doctor/ Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology

Tiffany's friend/ Jessica's cousin

A walking goddess in the hospital

 

It’s been a week since I woke up on my hospital bed with my body hooked to different kinds of machines, to fluids, and blood.  Now the only thing attached to me is an IV line where they insert all the medications needed.  It feels refreshing to be able to sit down with a few assistance form nurses or my very own personal doctor, my best friend, Tiffany.  She’s been amazing through out my hospitalization.  According to our friends who are also my doctors (Yuri, Sunny and SeoHyun), Tiffany hasn’t gone home since I was hospitalized.

She’s been giving me spoons of soup as my lunch for a while now.  I’ve eaten quite a lot and I know she’s proud of me already; this is why this is the perfect timing.

“Fany-ah, you should go home and get some rest, just for a day,”

“Jessi, I told you I won’t leave you here, plus I don’t need rest. Now say ah” she said while placing a spoon full of soup in front of my mouth. I took in it and swallowed once and for all even when I am already full.  Apparently, if I eat a lot, my best friend just gives in to whatever I want. Convincing her is hard huh?

“Would you look at your eye bags my dear” I knowing this would make her think.

“I don’t care about them.” She answered me without hesitation, wow I was wrong when I said I’d have her thinking.

“I’m worried about you fany, you haven’t rested nor slept properly in two weeks. “

Then I thought of something Tiffany, wouldn’t say no to.

“Plus I need you to get something in my room?”

“What? I could ask Sunny to get it for us.” She said coyly.

“Tiffany, you know how much I don’t like when someone comes in to my closet, other than you and me. Even TaeYeon can’t open it.”

Tiffany thought for a while, she sighed, that’s when I know I won.

“I don’t know why you’re so protective of your closet Jessi, even I can’t explore in there that much.”

“That’s why I’m asking you to go home and get my camera for me” lame excuse I know.

“Why would you want camera here?” She asked me in confusion.

“Because there’s something I need to show you.”  I reasoned. I’m not lying though, I took a picture of a pink house that she probably wanted to buy.  Which by the way, I already took t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter