Emergency

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More characters :) 

 

Choi SooYoung

Nurse

Shikshin friend of Tiffany

(She's just too adorable with those eyeglasses. hehehe) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seo JuHyun/ SeoHyun

Doctor/ Head of Surgery

Smart, very smart person.

Friend of Tiffany

Did I mention she's extremely smart? 

 

 

 

 

 

Other names will be mentioned but won't play a majoy part in the future chapters so I didn't put 'em up here LOL.

 

Hope you like it :) 

I was able to attend to my last patient, Kim JongHyun, for a good eight minutes before we concluded and instructed him to have a follow up check up after a week.  I am on my way to my cheeky colleagues who have been eyeing me suspiciously since I went out of the room.

“Guys, please cover up for me.  I have to leave.”  I informed them weakly, stripping off my lab gown.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Sunny asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I just need to meet Jessica.”  I told them, trying to quicken the conversation cause I’m starting to worry about Jessica and I need to get to her fast.

“How come you’re the one coming to her, and not the other way?” Yuri questioned trying to joke around.

“I don’t have time for this, can I just explain later?”I pleaded them.  They must’ve seen the desperation in my eyes and both just nodded.

“You’re just excited to see her.” Yuri teased again.  Of course, they won’t let me off easily. 

I just smiled at them and shook my head at their antics. I looked at my watch and I am already late, I took my phone out of my pocket to call Jessica, but there was no answer.  My worry started to grow and I rushed to the room to get my things.  After I got all my things from the room, I rushed out of the emergency room.  Fishing my car key in my bag while balancing my cell phone in between my ear and shoulder, I’m getting frustrated now because of the busy line I kept on getting.  I gave up calling her for the mean time and tried locating for my keys in my bag; gosh I’m getting bad in multi-tasking.  As I exit the door, there was an ambulance approaching, I heard my phone ring, it’s Jessica.

“Hey! Who have you been talking to?” I whined demandingly.

“Excuse me. Do you know the owner of this cell phone?” I stopped walking and furrowed my brows hearing the other line.

“Yes, I’m her best friend.  Who’s this?” I asked the other line immediately. 

Bunch of rescuers are opening the door of the ambulance to prepare the patient to be unloaded off the vehicle and I can see a group of doctors together with other nurses rushing towards the door. 

“Hello… are you still there miss?” I heard the other line.  I completely forgot I was on the phone. 

Despite the need for me to keep going, I stayed here.  I have no reason to stay and witness what’s happening but still I stayed maybe because I, too, am a doctor that’s why I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter