Feelings

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy 7th to our girls! Congratulations, SNSD! Let's continue for a long time, alright? You know you have me and all the poeple here, right guys? Let's continue our journey to forever holding hands.  SONE will always be with you, no matter what. We are so porud of SNSD! We love you so much! <3 Happy 7th anniversary. 

 

To celebratethe 7th anniversary, here's something for you. :) hihihi hope you like it xD

Following another two weeks and my greatest stupidity in the rest room, Jessica and I are now back home, finally.  She was discharged after three weeks of recovering and a week of therapy (She still has to attend 4 more sessions though).  It feels so good to have her back here in our house.

 After settling all our things in the room and sending all our friends home, me and Jessica are just lying on the couch of the living room, with the TV on but none of us is really paying attention.  Jessica’s nuzzled comfortably on my chest.  What?! This is how we just are.  Maybe this is why TaeYeon hates me so much.  But who cares, we’ve been like this since forever.

“Jess?”

“mm?”

“I have to tell you something but please don’t be mad”

“ok. Shoot!”

“Promise me first”

“Alright.  I promise I won’t get mad at you.”  She leveled her gaze on me.

I took a deep breath and looked at her deep in her eyes.

“I… accidentally read your … diary.”

Jessica’s eyes almost bulged out of their sockets, but what bothered me more was the redness that filled her face.  I messed up, she’s very angry right now.

“I’m really sorry Jess, I really didn’t mean to.”  I apologized but she just looked at the floor and distanced herself from me.

“I really am sorry.” I tried once again.

“What did you see?” she asked me almost sounding like a whisper, still gazing on the floor.

“I…” I trailed off, afraid to make more mistakes “just until my birthday.” I said truthfully.

There was silence from Jessica. 

“Jessi, I really am sorry.”

Jessica looked at me and gave me a grin.

“How did you find it?” she asked me curiously.  No hint of anger in her voice.

“When you asked me to get your camera for you”

“Ah! That reminds me.” She stood up and took her camera from the coffee table.

“You’re not angry anymore?” I asked her innocently while she was walking back to the couch looking for something in her camera.

“It’s just a diary which I assume you already know about me.” She said shrugging her shoulders. “Plus nothing’s really in it.” she laughed.

No Jess, that’s my everything.  Written there was how much you cared about me and how much of a bestest friend you are.

“I asked you to get this camera because I want to show this to you.” Jessica handed me her camera and my eyes widened from the beautiful picture.  It was a pink two storey house, and just from the look of it, I know I already love it.

“I was around the block and I thought I’d take a picture of this for you.” She explained.

“Is it for sale? Let’s move there.” I asked excitedly.

“Why don’t you just save your money for some other expenses?” she asked me.

“But I want it, Jess”

“Ok, tell you what.  Remember how many cameras, you bought for me as a gift?” She asked me all of a sudden but I thought of it anyway.

“8, I guess.  So?”

Jessica laughed and pulled me in an embrace.

“Nothing.  Just wanted to let you know that, I’m going to give you that as gift.” My best friend told me nonchalantly.

Instead of being thankful, I started to worry.  Floods of thoughts came to my brain especially right after I saw TaeYeon in the hospital. Uh-oh this isn’t good.

“Hey you didn’t like it?” Jessica asked me with an obvious hurt in her eyes.

“Are you trying to kick me out?” I asked her.

“What? No!” she replied. “I was going to ask you to move out with me there.  A change of environment. And it’s pretty near the hospital.” She explained breathlessly.

“You bought this house?”

“Yes! D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter