All Yours

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy 9th Anniversary my girls! Let's go on for a long long long time.  I promise I'll be sailing this journey with you 

until forever :) I'm pretty sure you guys heard Sailing, right? My feels, I cannot contain hahaha. I need a hug! 

“Alright! Hold it… 3,2,1… cut!” I sighed as I heard the director shout.  I have only been working for 2 hours and I’m already feeling exhausted.  I know I’m not supposed to  be working anymore but this came out as a favor to a sunbae I’m very close with.  Actually, I would’ve said no especially since it’s scheduled ON my actual birthday and I wanted nothing but get my day with my fiancee’ but I got pissed off her when I found out that she’s working on my actual birthday.  That’s why when sunbae called 3 days ago to ask if I can shoot a music video with him, I immediately agreed without even thinking.  It was short notice, my manager flipped but there’s nothing I could do anymore since I already agreed.  I’d rather spend my birthday working my out that sitting alone sulking.

 

“Okay, let's keep this up. I want you to take look at each other before connecting your lips.” The director instructed.

 

I inwardly gulped. I'm used to having intimate scenes with both men and women, I've kissed someone for work but this would be different. Firstly because Tiffany do not know about this scene, I'm sure she would understand but she's not particularly fond of this sunbae, second, he’s a sunbae i’m close with. And third, this is not just a peck, it's a full make out session which I'm very uncomfortable doing with someone else other than my fiancée, whom btw do not know about this. I closed my eyes and pulled myself together.

 

I’m a professional. I told myself.

 

“3,2,1… Action!” The director shouted followed by the sound of the clapper.

 

I got into the emotion as soon and looked up to the man in front of me.

 

Wow, he’s not a respected actor and singer for nothing. The moment I looked into his eyes, I was mesmerized. No wonder a lot of girls fall for him.

 

I was pressured to reciprocate the emotion he’s exuding. I thought of Tiffany, my Tiffany, and I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

 

Then I felt his lips on mine. It wasn't the usual soft, tender lips I’m used to kissing and I instantly felt guilty, but I'm a professional and carried on. I felt sunbae in my lower lip, I felt uncomfortable but I carried on the acting and reciprocated.

 

When I thought we've had enough, I parted our lips and rested our foreheads on each other, both panting from the make out session. I carried on with the acting staying like this until I heard the director say cut.

 

I heard my sunbae chuckle and pulled me into a hug. He my back and whispered a good job in my ear.

 

Before I could utter a soft thank you to him, my eyes caught sight of a very familiar figure, the person whom I've been thinking about. The guilt I've been feeling since I left the house multiplied as I see the pain in her eyes and the fake smile she’s showing other people.

 

“Prepare set! Let's take a break!” The director said. I mumbled a soft thank you to sunbae before dashing out to Tiffany.

 

“Hey” I greeted her with a nervous smile.

 

“Happy birthday!” She greeted me.

 

“I though you have work, what are you doing here?” I asked nervously, feeling guilty with her nonchalance of what I just hid to her.

 

“I brought in your birthday cake!”

 

“Tiffany has brought food! Let's go eat some!” My manager announced and everyone left their post and went to the long table filled with food.

 

I looked at her and pulled her towards my room, feeling touched because of her thoughtfulness.

 

As soon as we reached the privacy of my dressing room, I greeted her with a peck on the lips.

She frowned as soon as we parted and I gave her a confused look.

 

But before I could ask her what’s wrong, I saw her look at my lips and the sadness in her eyes realizing what I just did.  I am so stupid.  I just made out with someone not a minute ago and here I am kissing my fiancee. I know there’s nothing wrong with that since there’s no feeling involved and Tiffany knows that, but I still feel guilty I only agreed to this MV shooting is because I was mad at her that time and the fact that I didn’t tell her about the kiss.

 

“I’m sorry.”  I told her, really feeling guilty.

 

“It’s okay.”  She smiled at me, now with sincerity. “You couldn’t have known.  They added that last minute, right?”  I wish that was true. But it isn't. I've known and I purposely didn't tell her.

 

She must have seen the hesitation in me and her smile faltered.

 

“It’s okay.” No it’s not. “I got you coffee too, I know how you don't function without one during early shoots.”

 

I sighed letting myself slouch down beside her. I have to make it up to her but obviously she’s letting this go now.

 

“Thank you.” I said kissing her cheek. She smiled at me and I knew she knows that I wasn't only talking about the food she’s bringing.

 

A knock on the door few minutes after interrupted us.

 

“Jess, they need you back there.”

 

“Oh, i’ll be right there.” I told the crew and waited for the crew to close the door.

 

“Thanks again.” I said kissing her on the lips.

 

“You’re welcome!” She said with glee.

 

“What time will you be going back to the hospital?”

 

“I’ll be waiting til you finish.”

 

“You don't have work?” I asked before kissing her cheek. I only got a smile from her.

 

As I headed back to the set, I caught sight of the long table which had various food. The food that was prepared by Tiffany. That’s when it came to me, she had planned this. It’s impossible she’d have food catered in short amount of time. I felt touched at her thoughtfulness. I sighed and put my game face on. I need to finish this and celebrate with my love, properly.

 

The shooting went by and I didn't notice that it was already around 6:30 pm. It’s good that we’re able to finish quickly. After thanking the staff and the director before rushing to my dressing room.

 

I found Tiffany laying on the couch, but soon woke up from the noise I made closing the door.

 

“Hey!” She greeted me drowsily “done, already?”

 

I walked to her and kissed her forehead.

 

“Yeah!” I pulled her into a hug.

 

“Let’s go?”

 

“Sure! Let's go!” I said willing to leave the place as soon. But before we could exit the room I heard a knock on the door, and it was none other than sunbae.

 

“Leaving already?” He asked. “Let's go out and celebrate.” He said without giving me a chance to answer his previous question.

 

I looked at Fany uncomfortably. I wanted to say no to his offer but I don't want to be rude to a sunbae.

 

“Come on, just a quick drink or two.” He insisted.

 

“Alright.” I said smiling at him.

 

“I’ll be waiting outside.”  He said before leaving the two of that.

 

“I hope you don't mind.” I faced her and saw sadness in her eyes.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Don't get mad. He’s a sunbae.”

 

“Yeah sure! He’s a sunbae who is clearly flirting with you infront of me!”

 

“You know that's not it.” I tried to explain.

 

“I'm not a fool Jessica. If you don't believe me then fine, whatever. I give up. I’ve been telling you my discomfort when you're with him, but I guess you don’t care about it.” She sighed and I can see her eyes glistening.

 

“You know that's not true.” I said defending myself.

 

“How many times have I told you to don't get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter