Hurt

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To our pink monster, T-manager, Tipparazzi, Tippa-chan, Stepho, Stephanie, Hwang MiYoung, Tifany, Happy birthday to you. Thank you for being an inspiration.  I wish you all the happiness and love in the world. I love you so much! xD 

Forgive my cheesiness. So here you go:)

 

It’s been two hours when TaeYeon came to my hospital room and insisted that we talk.  I let her, it wasn’t easy to convince both Yoona and Yuri to leave us alone though.  So in the end, Yuri attended to her patients and Yoona stayed, insisting she doesn’t have patients waiting.  Since, me and TaeYeon can’t do anything about it, we let her be.  We talked like there was no one around us.  We both shed tears as we apologized for the wasted time.   I forgave her.  Forgave her for everything she did and everything she failed to do to me as her girlfriend and vise versa.  TaeYeon forgave me for my short comings and all. We lost nothing, it’s a win-win situation to both of us.  So now, we’re here laughing it all off like nothing really ever happened.  Even Yoona is laughing along with us now, yep she stayed to witness all the drama. 

Someone opened the door; I smiled widely as I saw Tiffany entered balancing her phone in between her ear and shoulder while her hands are busy fishing something out of her bag.  She really has this habit of hers.  I wonder who she’s talking to, making her completely oblivious of the presence of a visitor.

“Jessi, your mom says she’s been calling…” she cut off her sentence as she was shocked at the sight before her, TaeYeon sitting on the couch beside Yoona having a wide smile.

“Hi!” she greeted Tiffany.

“Hel-lo” Tiffany greeted with caution.

Then TaeYeon stood up, I felt the tension between her and Tiffany.  She walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

“I guess I’ll leave now. I’ll see you whenever Sica.” TaeYeon waved me goodbye as she closed the door.

“Unnie, did you see a ghost?” Yoona pushed the still shocked Fany.

“What were you saying Fany-ah?” I asked her.

“Oh! Your mother has been calling you.” She said finally moving her feet and put down her bag.  Something in her eyes changed the moment she saw TaeYeon, I’m sorry Fany. “ Yeah Auntie, TaeYeon was just here.” Tiffany said over the phone.

“Yeah she’s awake.” She answered again.  She extended her hand towards me, giving her phone. “Auntie wants to talk to you, she’s been worried.” She gave me a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.

I took the phone and exhaled loudly, preparing my self for a long ultimatum for not answer her calls.

“Yes mom?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“Why was Yoona calling? Why did she hang up on me?” my mom asked in one breath.        

“Mom she was just probably updating you about me. Then she suddenly got a patient, that’s why.” I lied to my mom and shoot a darting stare at Yoona. 

“Alright, I believe you Jess. Please give Fany a kiss for me for talking care of you.”

I pulled Tiffany by the waist to sit on my bed and reached for her and kiss her cheek.  I held her hand and mouthed the words “thank you” to her.  She smiled at me but it wasn’t the smile I usually get when I kiss her.  I really want to know what’s in her mind right now.  I wish I could read, so I can do something to make her feel better.

“Jung SooYeon, are you even listening to your mom?!”  My mom snapped on the phone.

“Sorry mom, what were you saying?” I asked her coming back to reality.

“I said, what was TaeYeon even doing there after being gone when you…” my mom couldn’t even finish her sentence.  I guess she’s still hurting whenever she remembers her own daughter almost dying.

“…almost died?” I finished her sentence for her. “Come on, mom, why not forgive her already? Please, for me?” I begged her.  I felt Tiffany’s hand trying to loosen my grip from her.  I gave her a confused look but she didn’t even look at me when I freed her hand.  She went inside the rest room while I tried to focus on talking to my mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter