The Love of My Life

Same old "My Best Friend" Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! What's up? I'm here I'm here! Please notice me! Hahaha kidding. Anyway, surprise surprise! I hope this is worth the wait guys! Please forgive me alright? Things have been busier than ever nowadays. I apologize for the super late update, i apologize for the crappy format and I apologize if this update is lacking. Still I'd always like to hear from you guys. BTW, I'm sorry if couldn't reply to comments the last time, it's just harder when I use my phone. Aish! I really wish I brought my laptop along, would be easier lol. Anyway here you go guys :)

 

I am never this nervous. I went to photo shoots, I acted in commercials and did a little cameo on TV, I even walked the catwalk countless of times with hundred pairs of eyes on me but this is the first time I felt this.

All eyes on me, but I don't care about those, all I care is what’s right in front of me and what's going to happen next.

“Jessica!” Krystal caught my attention.

“Geez, unnie! What's wrong with you? Move it!” She instructed as if I am younger than me.

“Excuse me?”

“Unnie, stop wasting time and just move please we’ll be late. You’ve gotta stop spacing out even just for today please!” She scolded me.

Wait. Did I space out again? This is the nth time just for the day, at least that's what I've been told.

“What's taking you so long? Let's go!” I heard Yuri from outside the door.

I looked at my sister, her irritated expression turned to a soft loving one.

“This is it?” I asked her.

“Yes, unnie. This is it. I’m happy for you.” She said and gave me a hug.

“Thank you. I am happy too, more than happy.”

“I know. But you seriously gotta keep moving unnie!” She ordered once again shoving me to the door.

“Ohmygosh! Sweetheart!” I heard my mother exclaim. “You’re so beautiful my darling.” She said giving me a very tight hug.

“Don't start mom.” Krystal warned when she heard my mother sniff.

“I'm just happy for you, Jessica. Finally!” She then looked at Taeyeon who was smiling at the corner. “No offense meant Taeyeon.”

“None taken Auntie no worries.” She assured. “I am happy for her as well.”

Before I could retaliate, I was shoved forward in the open space and gasps were heard the moment they saw me.

I was surprised myself but then regained orientation the moment I realize that this is my day, our day. I wide smile instantly spread on my face upon the realization.

I wanted to walk as fast as I could to get this over with but I'm not supposed to do that, I'm supposed to be calm and collected. Plus my dad, would probably pull me back the moment I do so.

How the hell someone could stay calm and collected when you’re moments away from your dream, minutes away from getting what you’ve always wanted in life?

But before I could trip and embarrass myself, I slowed down and took my time. One step at a time, a smile here and there, a nod or two, a wave here and there.

“Jessica dear, you can loosen your grip now.” Dad said while tapping my hand on his bicep. “You’re beautiful, sweetheart.” He told me with his eyes glistening. “I’m proud of you. I love you.” He then kissed me on the forehead. “Take care of her, you hear me?” He warned but his attempt to be scary won't succeed on me, he’s my dad after all.

“I love you too dad.” I smiled at him and let go of his hand. “And shouldn't you be telling that to her? I'm your daughter for goodness sake.” He chuckled at my joke.

“I know she will even if I don't tell her. Actually she has been taking care of you so you gotta keep up!” He joked and gave me a tight hug before letting go and going to his seat.

Bells rang and the pianist; Seohyun, the busy neurosurgeon was very kind enough to give in to Tiffany’s request to play for us today, started to change her piece. Everyone looked back to where I came out; including myself.

Gasps of admiration were heard when a pair came out of the huge doors. My eyes almost popped out of their place when I saw the woman in white, the bride, my bride.

And right at this moment, everything is a blur. Only her and her beautiful smile is clear to me. I can't hear anything but the loud beat of my heart. That's when I realize that this is not about being nervous, this loud beating of my heart is all about; happiness, excitement and gratitude.

Happy, I get to finally be able to spend the rest of my life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter