Chapter 8

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

For one night, Jongin was kind and sweet.

For one night, Jongin left behind his moody "bad boy" image.

For one night, Jongin finally knew what the word "friend" meant.

Sadly, he only had this for one night.

//////////////////

Jongin surfed the TV channels, uninvited.

"Do you have any good dramas?" Jongin called out to Hyoyeon, who was changing upstairs.

"What?" Hyoyeon yelled. 

"Do you have any- Just come downstairs!" Jongin yelled.

As he waited, he spotted a book on the coffee table. Not just any book, a diary. Hyoyeon's diary.

Don't touch that. In the movies, reading the girl's diary causes some major drama. Good Jongin said.

Cme on, just a tiny little paragraph. It won't hurt. Just look and see about what she thinks of you. Bad Jongin said.

"No!" a frustrated Jonigin shouted.

"What?" Hyoyeon asked, coming down from the stairs. "No what?"

"Nothing. Can you please just make the food?" Jongin asked, desperately trying not to read the diary.

Hyoyeon looked at him with piercing eyes. She seemed to be studying Jongin. For some reason, Jongin liked it when she focused on nothing but him. He liked that feeling.

"Okay." Hyoyeon shrugged, walking into the kitchen. "The good dramas are on channel 128."

Jongin sighed and turned to the channel Hyoyeon told him. Before he could even press the "one" button, Hyoyeon popped her head out from the kitchen.

"And one more thing, do not read my diary." Hyoyeon said.

Sne walked back into the kitchen, smiling to herself. 

"You trust me sitting here, with your diary? Alone? You're not going to take it away?" she heard Jongin say.

Hyoyeon frowned. If you're going to earn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter