Chapter 3

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Tough and thick.

That described the walls around Jongin. His mood changed every five minutes, and he refused to talk about his personal life. You couldn't even find out his favorite color without having a hard time. If everyone had trouble with just sitting with him, they would pity Hyoyeon because she was having lunch with him.

"Where are we?" Hyoyeon asked. They were far away from school. Really far.

"At this resteraunt my dad used to take me to. He can't anymore. He's the CEO of our company." Jongin said smugly.

"Our company?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"Yeah, ours. My family shares this stupid company." Jongin glared at Hyoyeon. "Any other questions?"

"Yes, I'm surprised that you didn't know it already." Hyoyeon said.

"What?"

"Why did you choose me to come to lunch with you? Why did you even choose me to do anything with you? Aren't you still pissed off that I rejected you?" Hyoyeon asked.

Surprisingly, his face flushed. "You didn't reject me."

"Yeah, I did." Hyoyeon said. The car stopped and pulled over, signaling that they were there.

Hyoyeon got out of the car as fast as she could, his car reeked of cologne and even a bit of perfume.

"You only rejected me because you were new." Jongin pointed out.

"Guess what, Loverboy, I'm still rejecting you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter