I'm Back!

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back! I'm back I tell you! I'm back, but without a chapter. I know you're probably going: "WTF! I waiting for months for an update, and this is what I get?!" I'm sorry. 

I went back and retread the entire story, and I found it to be a piece of crap. Period. (Excuse my foul language)

I literally gave you guys crap to read. 

Because the story was a huge mess that I vomited out for you guys, I have something to propose. 

Let me rewrite the story. All the way from the beginning. I'll try to make it better. Don't worry, I won't delete this story. Even though I contemplated on deleting the story on my hiatus, I found it impossible to do so. This story holds too many memories.

Back to my proposal.

I'll still keep this story up, just create a brand new, better rewritten version.

The chapters were so awful, that I couldn't continue the story. 

So, what do you guys think? I personally think that I should rewrite it.

Your browser does not support iframes.

If I keep it, or rewrite it, I'll need something from all of you: support. I can't do this without you all.

Before I leave, I'd just like to thank you all for putting up with my sorry excuse for a story. During the hiatus, I've learned a lot more, and I've become a better writer.

Thank you all, PEACE!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter