Chapter 16

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Hyoyeon couldn't believe what was happening. Was Jongin doing what she thought he was doing? Asking, or at least taking, her out on a date?

"Yes, this is happening." Jongin said. Before they reached his car, Sun-Yung ran up to them.

"Hey, where are you two going? now what, ignore that. Can you drive me to the mall?" Sun-Yung asked.

"We're in the middle of something. Also, you have your car is right there." Jongin pointed to the bright red sports car right next to Sun-Yung.

"Yeah, but if we take one car, we'll leave less clues behind." Sun-Yung said.

Hyoyeon found out another thing about the Kim family. They sure liked to skip class.

"Take her!" Hyoyeon said. Sun-Yung smiled, knowing that Hyoyeon would back her up. Hyoyeon did not want to spend alone time with Jongin.

"Yeah, my cousin should be a bit nicer to me." Sun-Yung cooed.

Shocked, Jongin's grip on Hyoyeon loosened. Hyoyeon took advantage of this, and pulled her wrist away.

"I thought that we agreed to never speak of this!" Jongin said, looking from Hyoyeon to Sun-Yung.

"I know." Hyoyeon said. "I already know."

"What? How? Did Sun-Yung tell you?" Jongin growled.

"Can we hurry up before they notice that we're gone?" Sun-Yung asked, lazily picking at her nails.

Jongin ignored Sun-Yung and stared down at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looked at Sun-Yung, who was looking at Hyoyeon with pleading eyes.

"No. I found out when I was... walking to school! I overheard you two talking, and I heard Sun-Yung call you cousin." Hyoyeon lied.

"You're lying. Sun-Yung never calls me cousin inside of school." Jongin hissed, glaring at Hyoyeon, as if it was all her fault.

"I...." Hyoyeon never got to finish her sentence, because next thing you know, Miss Hwang (the secretary) came running up to them.

"HEY! We're do you think you're going?" Miss Hwang shouted, getting closer.

Jongin sighed. "Get in!" The three ran to Jongin's car.

Miss Hwang was nearly hit as Jongin sped off.

"You nearly hit her!" Sun-Yung cried.

"So?" Jongin said. He sped all the way to the mall and dropped Sun-Yung off. He wanted to spend some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter