Chapter 18

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

"He won't ever return my feelings!" Hyoyeon sobbed. She was waiting for Jongin to show up. She was really sad about him not returning her feelings, the sickness and mood swings didn't help much.

"I'll always be that girl who's crazy about him! I wish that I never met him!" Hyoyeon was sobbing hysterically, even more than earlier.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Hyoyeon? Are you okay? I heard screaming." Jongin called out.

"I hate you!" Hyoyeon screamed, hiccuping.

"Sheesh, you don't have to be so harsh!" Jongin immediately regretted his words. Hyoyeon could barely breath, by now.

"I can't breath!" she cried. Jongin got worried. If Hyoyeon were to actually die, he'd be in big trouble. So, he did the only thing a responsible person would do, break into her house.

It was quite easy. All it took was one kick, and the house welcomed him in. After searching through the entire house, he stumbled upon Hyoyeon's room. She was still sobbing. When she noticed him staring, she stopped crying all at once.

It was awkward. Really awkward.

"Um... So, about earlier today...." Jongin started, scratching his neck. He'd never been so awkward around a girl before. Usually, he'd be "Mr. Smooth" when it came to girls.

"I don't want to talk about it." Hyoyeon snapped, surprising Jongin. "Pretend like it never happened. Pretend like we're friends. That'll ease the awkwardness."

Jongin was hurt at her words. What did she mean by, "Pretend that we're friends." They weren't friends before?

Jongin sighed and took a seat on the edge of Hyoyeon's bed, where he was immediately kicked off. He landed on his with a "thump."

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Jongin raised his hands in surrender. He took a seat at the same place, and he wasn't kicked off. But, Hyoyeon's foot moved dangerously close to him. 

"Sorry for what?" Hyoyeon growled, glaring at him.

"I'm sorry for not chasing after you, and instead going back to school-" Jongin was cut off by Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter