Chapter 26

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later....

Hyoyeon didn't completely disappear from Jongin's memory. She still showed up once in a while. But after 2 years, she was nothing but a child's game. He could barely remember her name. 

The time when he started to forget Hyoyeon was about a month after she left. It was around the time of his debut. It turned out that he and the rest of exo had been working trainees under SM Entertainment. Now, he didn't need to worry about chasing after any girl. Any girl would chase him.

He forgot about Hyoyeon, but she didn't forget about him.

Hyoyeon, now 19, silently watched Jongin's dancing teasers. She never forgot about the first time she saw them released. She watched that video the entire day, even though it was barely a minute. She recognized the dance and music from the first second. They were the same ones from the first day she met him.

She couldn't forget. Yes, their short-lived affair had only been two months, but it scarred her. She could never walk into an empty room without being reminded of the extra room at school, where she first met Jongin. She could never eat outside at resteraunts without being reminded of the lunch date Jongin took her to. And don't even get me started about flowers.

Hyoyeon sighed and pushed the laptop away. She looked at her surroundings. A room, big enough to hold an entire family, was all hers. It was painted white, and had marble floors. The bed had the world's softest mattress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter