Chapter 2

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Within a week, Hyoyeon was surprised to find herself fitting into school as if she'd been there since the beginning. She knew about all of the populars, unpopulars, in the middles, bad boys, goodie two-shoes, good teachers, and bad teachers all in the course of seven days.

What she found wasn't so surprising. Sehun, the boy she had bumped into on her first day, was a popular. He was in a group called "exo." Together, exo ruled the school. At least, as boys. SNSD were the true rulers. They were a group of 8 girls. Boys and girls kept their heads down when SNSD walked.

The least surprising fact was that Jongin, or better known as Kai, was the most popular boy in school.he too, was a part of exo. He was rumored to date every single girl in school.

"Of course. The jerk tried to give me his autograph." Hyoyeon muttered, watching Jongin walk through the herd of girls surrounding him.

Hyoyeon also found out that Jngin was a skipper. He skipped classes up to the point where he would go for a full week without attending classes, and still be at school. At least, that's what she heard.

She also found out that Jongin was, surprisingly, a quiet boy. He never talked that much, and was always so mysterious. No one knew about his past. No one knew anything about him. All but his best friend, Sehun.

Sehun was a nice kid, never late for one class. Of course, Hyoyeon had only been there for a week.

Hyoyeon sighed and stood up, sure that she was going to puke if she saw Jongin wink at another girl.

She decided to wander around in the halls.

"Hey, Hyoyeon!" Sehun called. Hyoyeon turned around and waited for the younger one to catch up. "Noona." Sehun panted. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows. Sehun barely knew her, and he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter