Chapter 24

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


For all of you who are wondering, the fanfic is far  from over. In fact, I've barely started it. So don't go thinking that this is going to end on bad terms, I promise that it won't!

Your browser does not support iframes.

PS 

The votes don't matter that much, since I've already made my decision. I just want to see what you guys think. 

Hyoyeon was awake. She was finally awake. After about three weeks in the hospital, Hyoyeon opened her eyes.

At first, she didn't know how she got in the hospital, and why she was there. But after a couple of moments, it all came flooding back in.

Jongin and her fighting on the streets. Her spotting the drunk and speeding driver. Her jumping in front of the car to spare Jongin. It was so overwhelming.

And then her mom had to go and give her more stress. As soon as Hyoyeon arrived home, her mom practically jumped in her face.

"Hyoyeon, your dad called a while back, when you were still knocked out. He told me that he got really wealthy while living in America. He now owns two radio stations and a resteraunt. He even lives in the mountains. Anyways, that's not the point. The point is: he wants us to America with him, now that he can afford it. Hyo, all he needs is for you to say yes and we can say goodbye to the low life and hello to glamor and money! Come on, I know that you want to go too." Mrs. Kim said. What she said was true. Hyoyeon wanted to go to the states, badly. But, something about it felt so, terribly wrong. She felt as though she was was going to leave an entire part of her life behind.

"Hyoyeon, Honey, you have until tomorrow morning to decide what you want."

How overwhelming indeed.

Hyoyeon paced around her room. It was eleven, and Hyoyeon couldn't go to sleep. Knowing that she had to make up her mind in a few hours stressed her out.

"I won't be surprised if my entire head of hair is grey when I go check the mirror." Hyoyeon muttered. All of a sudden, she grabbed her phone and typed in Jongin's number. That was it, she knew that she was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter