Chapter 17

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for 22 up votes and 80 subscribers! If you're wondering why I didn't put this at the end, it's because it might ruin the ending.

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Hyoyeon layed in bed, tired out of her mind. She didn't even bother going back to school. After running all the way home, she, unsurprisingly, found out that she was sick.

Hyoyeon groaned. She was too light-headed to get any medicine.

"How about I just stay in bed until I die. That'd do the world some good." Hyoyeon wheezed, out of breath.

"Actually, I'd prefer it if you stayed alive." Sun-Yung said.

Hyoyeon would have screamed and jumped up, but she was too tired to do so. "How did you get in here?"

"You left the door unlocked. Also, Kai told me your address a long time ago. I figured something was wrong when Kai came back to school with you." Sun-Yung said.

Hyoyeon stared at the wall. So. After she spilled her heart out to him, he went back to school. How romantic.

"I don't want to want to take medicine." Hyoyeon muttered.

Sun-Yung pulled the chair from Hyoyeon's desk over. "I'm not going to force you. But you should."

There was a moment of silence. "You like my cousin, don't you?" Sun-Yung eyed Hyoyeon.

Silence answered everything. Sun-Yung shook her head. That was how Jongin was like. He'd male girls fall in love with him, then leave them to regret ever meeting him.

"Let's listen to something on the radio." Sun-Yung suggested. Hyoyeon didn't say anything. Sun-Yung reached over and the radio, in hopes of getting Hyoyeon to talk.

"And you're listening to P!nk's 'Try' right now! Enjoy!" The DJ said.

Ever wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter