Chapter 20

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Sun-Yung told Jongin make Hyoyeon hate him, but this was just taking things way too far. She stared at the posters, which were plastered throughout the hall.

Kim Hyoyeon was abandoned by her family

Kim Hyoyeon moved to a new school because she burnt her school

Kim Hyoyeon cheats on tests

Kim Hyoyeon will steal your boyfriend

Sun-Yung covered to suppress a scream.

"Okay, girls. If we want Hyoyeon to be our friend, we have to help- oh my god." Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD stopped in their tracks when they saw the posters.

"Did you do this?" Taeyeon looked at Sun-Yung suspiciously.

"No! It was that idiot! Kai! He did this!" Sun-Yung whispered to them, hoping that one of the teachers would come and see the posters. Unluckily for her, the hall was filled with nothing but students.

"Oh my gosh! Whoever put this up is a lifesaver! Now I know that I should keep my boyfriend away from her!" a girl gasped, running off to find her boyfriend.

"No wonder her family left her." another murmured.

"Quickly! You have to help me take these posters down before Hyoyeon arrives!" Sun-Yung pleaded.

The girls forgot their rivalry for a moment and started to tear the posters down from the wall. By then, every student in school saw at least one poster.

"Yuri and Yoona, go out and keep watch for Hyoyeon! Make sure that she doesn't come in until we give you the signal!" Taeyeon said. The two ran off, hoping that it wasn't too late.

Poster after poster, the seven girls tore them down, but there was too much.

Sun-Yung found herself yelling a curse. She sighed and punched the wall. "You'll regret ever doing this, Jongin."

"Where do you think she is?" Yoona asked, looking around.

"I don't know! Don't ask me!" Yuri exclaimed, panicking. The girls of SNSD really liked Hyoyeon. The last thing they wanted was for her to hate them.

"There she is!" Yoona jumped up and pointed to the blonde girl, who was too busy reading her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter