Chapter 32

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

"Alright, thanks for informing me, Sun-Yung. Tell me if anything else happens. Okay, bye." Hyoyeon hung up, clutching the phone to her chest. She looked at the house her parents bought for her. A huge mansion, meant for forty people to live in, not one. 

She sighed, wondering how different life would be if she were this rich when she was still in high school. Then maybe, none of this would have happened. None of the heartache, bitterness, and confusion between Jongin would have existed. 

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Opening the door, she found it to be Sehun. 

"Hi." Sehun quietly said. "We need to talk..."

Hyoyeon let him in, surprised by how serious and mature he acted. Where had the playful Sehun gone to? 

Sehun sat himself on her couch, awed by how big and luxurious her house was. 

"Sehun..." Hyoyeon started. "May I know why you're here?" 

Sehun took a deep breath. What he was about to say took him his entire heart to do so. "I want you to give Kai another chance." 

Hyoyeon nearly laughed. "Sehun, I can't give him another chance if he can't even remember me." 

"Sun-Yung told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter