Chapter 6

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Hyoyeon giggled with every step she took.

"Stop that. it's annoying." Jongin snapped.

"I can't help myself! With every step I take, the flowers tickle my ankles!" Hyoyeon giggled. "Why are we going so far out?"

"Like I said, I took you here to do homework. Let's go." Jongin turned around to look at the younger girl.

"I don't even have my bag!" Hyoyeon pouted.

Jongin raised a pink bag in his hand. "Right here."

Hyoyeon frowned, Jongin was always one step ahead of her.

As they walked on, Hyoyeon saw that it was the first time she saw a more softer side of JOnginn. She even saw him picking flowers while they were walking. It surprised her. She liked this side of him way better than the mean and moody side of him. All of a sudden, Jongin stopped and sat down. Hyoyeon walked over to him and sat down, too.

"You know, I can't really do my homework if you have my bag." HYoyeon said. JOngin grabbed his and her bag, and tossed it away. So, very far. "Hey! Loverboy! What'd you do that for?" Hyoyeon yelled, getting up.

"Miss Oh-So-Perfect, do you realize that... I lied?" Jongin smirked.

"I should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter