Chapter 21

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: If you are very upset when our Hyoyeon gets hurt physically, please DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT continue with this chapter.

Enjoy your day, and thanks for 119 subscribers. Anyways, I've been trying to improve my writing/story skills, since I thought that the chapters were getting a bit lame. Hope you like it.

Hyoyeon didn't know where to go. It was raining. She forgot her keys. She has run away for hours, it was dark out. Her cellphone was dead, and she was pretty sure that she herself was also dead. That almost became true, that one day.

Hyoyeon's tears were unnoticed, for the rain drops were washing her face for her.

"NOOOONAAAA!" Sehun yelled. There was no denying that the Noona he was looking for was her.

Sehun? What was he doing here? Out of school? Before she could take a step away, another voice called out to her.

"HYO!" Sun-Yung called. "I KNOW THAT YOU'RE THERE!"

Sun-Yung knew everything.

Hyoyeon saw the tip of Sun-Yung's boots, the purple ones, stepping out from the corner.

Panicking, Hyoyeon ran to the right, into an alley way. She dove behind the trash can. She wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone.

Suddenly, she saw him standing there. Jongin.

He stood there with no umbrella. He was soaked to the point where he didn't need to take a shower for a week. But most importantly, he was looking for her. Hyoyeon had the courage to stand up. He spotted her immediately. He didn't seem to know for sure if it was really her.

Hyoyeon put on her poker face and headed out into the street, into the light. He knew.

He ran across the street, where several cars honked at him.

"Hyoyeon." the name came out strangely, as if it were his first time saying it. So many mixed feelings. So many hurt feelings.

"Kai." Hyoyeon said this coldly. It was the same tone he used for her when he told her not to call him "Jongin."

Jobgin winced. "Please. Call me Jongin. You deserve to call me that."

Hyoyeon slapped him then and there. "I deserve to call you that!? Is this a joke?! You say it like it's a reward!"

Again, Jongin winced. "It's not..."

There was a silence between them. All you could hear was the heavy raindrops hitting the ground, and the cars rushing by. It all sounded.... Sad.

"You are an idiot." Hyoyeon spat.

"You've changed." Jongin spat. He regretted his words.

Another slap was thrown.

"You are the reason why I'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter