Chapter 28

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought that I should make you wait for the chapter when Hyoyeon comes back home, so I decided to make a short chapter about how Hyoyeon felt during the two months she spent with Jongin. You'll look at this story with a whole new pair of eyes after this. (At least I hope so)

Funny how the heart can be deceiving 

More than just a couple times

Wy do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Hyoyeon walked around the streets of Florida for probably the last time in a while. She was meeting her best friends at the park.

In America, she had befriended two guys and a girl. Together, they made the most popular and powerful dance group in the entire state of Florida, winning competitions and stuff. After a couple of weeks in America, Hyoyeon signed up for dance classes, and was surprisingly good at dancing.Too bad Jongin would never know, he would have been proud.

The girl's name was Olivia, and the boys were Joey and Parker.

"Okay, I can tell them... I can tell them..." Hyoyeon said in English. She saw Olivia wave to her from across the park, Joey and Parker by her side.

"Hey, Hyo. Why did you call us here? Is it something important?" Parker asked.

"Yeah, you never go to the park. For some reason, you seem to hate flowers." Joey gestured to the tulips planted close by.

"This is not about my hatred for flowers! This is about me... Leaving America!" Hyoyeon blurted.

There was silence. 

"What do you mean?! You can't leave! You just got here!" Olivia exclaimed.

"It's been two years. Sun-Yung, my friend back in Seoul, never complained about me leaving. We only knew each other for two months, back then." Hyoyeon compared Sun-Yung to the three.

"At least tell us where you're going." Joey said, after a long silence.

"Back to Seoul. Back home." Hyoyeon answered.

"Is this about your little boyfriend back in Korea? What's his name? Kai? You're leaving us for him?" Parker exclaimed, dramatically holding his chest. "You're breaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter