Chapter 12

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than  just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

-P!nk "Try"

Hyoyeon stormed out of the building, tears in her eyes.

"Hyoyeon! Wait! At least talk to me!" Jongin yelled, running after her. "I can explain!"

"There's nothing to explain,  that I know how you feel about me!" Hyoyeon screamed, abruptly turning around. Jongin, who was just four feet behind her, stopped running and stared at her.

"It isn't true." Jongin gently said, taking a step foreword. Hyoyeon took a step back. "If you go, how will you get home?"

"I can walk home, or take the bus." Hyoyeon snapped, turning to leave.

"Take the bus. It's dark out. You know that there are bad people out there." Jongin said.

Hyoyeon turned around and looked at him with eyes full of hurt. A few tears had fallen. "I know that there are bad people in this world. People who lie. People just like you."

Hyoyeon left. Jongin didn't try to stop her.

Hyoyeon walked home, not caring if someone grabbed her. As she walked, she thought about the events that had previously occurred.

////////////////////////

It was a silent car ride. Jongin refused to talk to her.

"Where are we going?" Hyoyeon timidly asked.

"To a park that I like." Jongin answered.

Silence.

"Can you take me home?" Hyoyeon asked, after a while.

"No." Jongin simply said.

Silence.

"I don't want to go with you. I want to go with Sehun." Hyoyeon mumbled.

"You're stuck with me, Kim." Jongin said.

Silence. Too much silence. It wasn't like the other days when they had talked nonstop. The last time she had been Jongin's car was two weeks ago.

"I've been here for a little over a month, now." Hyoyeon said.

"And why should I care?" Jongin harshly snapped. Before Hyoyeon could have a comeback, Jongin's phone rang.

He picked it up, the car swerving a little from his bad driving.

"Yes. I'm with this girl. No, she's not my girlfriend. No she's not my friend. No, she's nothing to me.. Jongin said into the phone. Hyoyeon felt a bit hurt by this.

"What? I'm busy! No! I don't want to go! But... No, I don't want that to happen.... Yes, sir. I'll be right there. Yes, she's coming with me. No, I won't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter