Chapter 33

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon was still in a daze to what happened earlier. 

Hyoyeon stabbed her food, hating the fact that she agreed to met up with Jongin. In two days, she would meet the guy she fell in love with, only to find out that he forgot her. 

It's going to be like high school, all over again. I have to break down his walls, which have probably gotten much more thicker. Hyoyeon thought. Appetite lost, Hyoyeon decided to walk around Seoul. 

Hyoyeon frowned a bit, seeing a lot of couples holding hands and hugging. 

Hyoyeon didn't know what got into her, but she started to sing the words that were in her head out loud. 

"You better run run run run run...." Hyoyeon mumbled. "Ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeoseo.... Run devil devil run run...." 

Hyoyeon remembered when she first saw him at the airport, he looked so different. He looked more mature, yet his eyes still had the "I'm-only-five" look in them.

She missed the days of when she and him would bicker over the smallest things. She missed the old times of when she would try to break down his walls, only to fail. 

Crossing the street to get to the park, Hyoyeon spotted an old man, who was crouched down, looking for something.

"Hi, do you need help, sir?" Hyoyeon asked the old man. 

"Yes... My glasses have fallen and I can't find them." the old man stood up. 

Spotting the glasses nearby, she picked them up and handed them to the man. 

"Thank you, ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter