Chapter 34

Break Down Your Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon stood in the park, and simple white blouse and a pair of jeans was her choice of outfit. It was the day before she was supposed to meet up with Jongin. She was meeting up with Sehun, who had asked her to go out with him. 

"N-Not as a d-date type of going out... Friendly, boy-girl going out on a date.... Yeah, will you go out on a date with me?" Sehun had asked. 

Hyoyeon smiled a bit to herself. Sehun would always be that nervous baby. 

The smile disappeared off her face. She remembered why she agreed in the first place: To get her mind off of Jongin. Then, she realized that there were other people in the world besides Jongin, so she said yes. 

Even if she agreed, she didn't know why she felt so guilty. She didn't know why she felt like it was wrong. It was because she was she was still in love with him.

"Sehun, where are you going at this time of day? And why are you all gussied up? Are you going on a.... Date?" Chanyeol eyed the younger one. 

"Yes..." Sehun admitted. He was wearing jeans with a button up shirt, more fancy than his casual t-shirt and shorts. 

"Oh my gosh! Sehunnie is going out on a date! Our baby is growing up! Everyone! Come in at once! Sehun is going out on a date!" Chanyeol cried, jumping up and down. Sehun tried to run out of the dorm, but Chanyeol held him back. 

"What's this about a date?" Luhan eyed the pair. Chanyeol was back-hugging Sehun, shaking him a bit. Sehun was gasping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter