Are You One of Them, Those or Us?

Night and Day

--Seoul--

--Hyuna's (Your) POV--

 

A musty scent lingered, courting my nose. It felt like an unknown and unwanted visitor was pounding, taking my forehead as their door, demanding entrance. The silence was dispelled by my rampaging pulse. I could feel myself rising, as though through layers, to consciousness. Yes, much akin to rising to the surface from the depths of the sea. Darkness enveloped me and shipped me to the feeling of blindness. 

A slight movement of my arms revealed that they were restrained, my entire body was. For all this, the air conditioning provided more than enough relief for my body, which now felt like a rapidly overheating radiator. The more I focused on my temperature, the cooler I seemed to feel. Wait... why give me air conditioning if I am, seemingly, a captive? Why am I being restrained?

 

 

"Why don't you all stop stomping and walk normally!" I bellowed, surprising myself. I simply could not take the unnecessary dissonance any longer. "Aish, my head hurts," I mumbled to the shackles befriending me.

 

--End of Hyuna's/Your POV--

 

 

 

 

 

"She doesn't seem like one of those," he muttered.

"Do you mean a hybrid? That mongrel? No. I'll tell you tomorrow, after she gets her scent. Bet you $50 she's one of us."

"I'd rather not squander my assets on something so trivial."

"You're such a killjoy, Luhan"

"You're such a joker, Chanyeol"

 

The tower sighed. "I hope she's not a mongrel. I'm tired of playing rock-paper-scissors to decide affiliation"

 

 

N.B: The word 'mongrel' is usually used to refer to a mixed breed of dogs, or any animal for that matter. In this case, I'm referring to a mix of vampire and werewolf; a hybrid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesh! Final update today. I did it for the warm comments I got :')

 

I'll be back tomorrow. Please comment, subscribe and tell me if you like :D Haha

--Much love, SasukeSasuke

 

June 26, 2014