Round I

Night and Day

--Seoul, Korea

 

Hyuna's Perspective

(Because 'POV' felt too mainstream LOL)

 

I had no issues recalling my childhood, high school years nor college life and beyond. In fact, I remembered up to the invitation to work at CroAn, the number one institute for research in the nation. Naturally, I was ecstatic upon receiving this news, for it was my dream. It was my final visit to my new place for work, my new home, where I had a lapse in my memory. I remembered entering the white Cadillac which members of the company usually came in to me to the headquarters. I remembered settling on the plush, dark leather seats. Then black.

Now I'm here, sitting in darkness with a turbo air conditioning unit. Great.

 

End of Hyuna's Perspective

 

 

Observation Room

The Diarias team headed out, the Nochelas team headed in. They needn't stay for someone who was not on their side.

"Let's start. Lights," he said. Immediately, the containment room was illuminated. "Who injected her?"

"I did," said a woman, "and yeah, yeah I'm going down," she continued before he could ask her to. It was routine.

 

 

Hyuna's Perspective

My eyes stung upon their sudden re-introduction to light. "Where's the bacon? My poor retina is frying," I jokingly whispered to myself as my iris struggled to get accustomed to the lights' intensity. I took in my surroundings. There was little furniture: a table and a few chairs alongside my own, all metallic items. The floor had white tiles. It was spotless. The restraints hindered the process of finding that wretched turbo air conditioning unit. To my disappointment, there was no gargantuan cooling unit visible.

"Really?" I mumbled in disbelief, at least expecting to see a portal which allowed the arctic winds in.

 

The door suddenly opened and closed slowly, though it sounded like it was slammed. A vaguely familiar face entered. Where do I know her from?

"Do you remember me?" she asked softly, holding up a syringe devoid of any liquid contents. "My name is Hyomin."

Hyomin...Hyomin... I repeated her name in my head, as if a repetitive chant would help me recall. Then it hit me like a bullet train. It hit me like a wrecking ball 

"I believe I do. You injected me with that," I stated, referring to the syringe she held. She smiled slowly.

"That's right. I apologize, belatedly, if it hurt." I'm not sure why, but I feel like we're friends already. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"In fact, I'm not. However, I'm feeling rather parched, as though my throat has become an arid desert. Would you mind not shouting?"

She giggled. " I'll fetch you some refreshments, then explain. The noise will stop then." With that, she left.

 

"WHY were you so calm! Dummy." I reprimanded myself. Her presence seemed to calm me. It was peculiar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello once more! Did you miss me? Admit it. No? Liarrr xD 

First update today~ Thank you to all my readers, subscribers and commenters!! Love you guys~ I'll be adding at least one more chapter today. Let me know if you like it~~

--Much love, SasukeSasuke 

June 30, 2014