Admission II

Night and Day

Cheongdamdong, Korea

Nochelas' Household

Hyuna's POV

(POV returns! LOL)

 

"Holy alfredo sauce," I muttered absentmindedly. Recently, I'd been seeing too many good-looking people in too short a period of time. Couldn't someone have given me a warning first?

"What is it?" The large-eyed one asked.

"Oh, nothing. I-It's just that the goal by the Netherlands' team was so brilliant, I unconsciously spilled my thoughts." They were watching re-runs of the match from earlier, and I was slightly proud of my ability to cover my otherwise embarrassing remark. They would have certainly laughed their guts out if they knew it was because I was briefly enamored with their beauty.

"Haha, yea. Too bad Germany's going to win it all, this year," he replied.

"Er my goodnessss, you think so too right!" I exclaimed. I cleared my throat, tugging my coat briefly to adjust it, before continuing, "Forgive me, I'm really into world cup this year. My name's Hyuna, as Luhan said."

He smiled then said, "My name is Xiumin. Oh, and this is Suho."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I genuinely replied, extending my arm to  shake their hands.

Luhan had been fine the entire time I was with him. However, he suddenly seemed to catch the flu as he went on a coughing rampage.

"Did we not give you enough attention the past 500 years?" Suho said, seeing through Luhan's desperate call for attention.

"What? Ha, no... I just had something stuck in my throat," Luhan insisted, giving a final cough as evidence and sniffling once. "I'm going to introduce her to the elders. You guys can continue fan-boying football afterwards, as they say nowadays" He jerked his head to the side, gesturing for me to come with him. We headed up the stairs passing innumerable doors, before finally stepping into a large room with five elderly women and two young ones. Who would have guessed that the old women were the elders? Surely only I would, my deduction skills were on high that day.

The two younger ones were Jihyun and Gayoon. After the introduction, Jihyun and Gayoon headed down with us. They already felt like aunts and sisters to me. I received yet another shock as Suho hung his arm around Gayoon and Jihyun and Xiumin snuggled up to each other. When do the surprises end? I watched the rest of the match awkwardly, be the loss of my football buddy Xiumin as he was preoccupied with Jihyun. 

"Let's watch movies after this," Luhan suggested. "I'm going to purge myself of the day's filth"

"Okay, grandpa," Xiumin retorted. Luhan scoffed.

"I should go shower as well," I added. Jihyun rose, "Ah, yes. Let me give you some pajamas." With that, she escorted me upstairs. She led me to what was now my room. Apparently they always had open rooms, and the drawers were filled with new clothes. I showered quickly, eager to return to them. I didn't even take a good look at my room before. The walls were a faded lilac color and the gargantuan bed was white. Like a monstrous cloud, it occupied a great deal of the space in the room. There were also a bookshelf and a small desk in the corner, I noted, as I pinned my hair up into a bun. I was now fully dressed and rushed out the door, ready to join them.

Lo and behold, there was Luhan walking out of what I presumed was the male bathroom with another towel for drying his hair. His abdomen was exposed, and toned if I might add.

 


 


 

 

My poor, eyes widened, as if it couldn't accept enough of the light rays. Unconsciously, I gasped, notifying Luhan of my presence. He turned his head towards me and realizing the situation, he stated, "S-sorry," before disappearing into his room. I supposed he didn't remember someone else was in the house since it is my first day.

I embarked on my journey downstairs once more, getting over the image of Luhan's midriff.

"Hey, you're finally back," they beamed. I smiled in response. They said they'd give me a "once in 100 years treat," which apparently I'd receive if we watched Titanic. Luhan came downstairs as the movie began. He insisted he was fine because he was a "manly man." I was willing to cry if I could get to see them all cry once, too. Thus, the battle of holding in tears commenced.

Us, girls, began the waterworks first. It was just so heart-wrenching. Don't judge me. Suho was the first guy to shed a tear, wiping it away briskly. Between the sniffles, we all waited expectantly for Xiumin and Luhan to shed tears. We reached the and Gayoon, Jihyun and I were bawling. We watched as a tear trickled down Luhan's cheek before he wiped it way and looked at it in disbelief.

Suho didn't need a second of reaction time before stating, "Get the boat ready guys, Luhan's crying us a river"

"Oh, you hypocrite. You cried first!" Luhan retorted.

"I didn't stress that I was a manly man, though" With that, we all hooted with laughter. God, I love these people...

 

End of Hyuna's POV

 

 

 

 

Annyeong~~ Why hello there readers :) Thank you for all the support! Please let me know if you liked this chapter. I started my other story, titled "Winding Roads." I'll be updating it today as well. It is mature though, muahaha *coughs*chokes*dies*

--Much love, SasukeSasuke

July 10, 2014