Etiquette II

Night and Day

Cheongdamdong, Korea

Hyuna's Persective

 

 

"This is Tao. He's Chanyeol," Luhan continued with the introductions.

I nodded, shaking their hands. There were a lot of names to memorize, but my memory was improving lately. Thank God.

"We'll be back in a bit," Luhan said.

"We won't run away, Lu," Kai said.

With a nod, Luhan took me to the kitchen. I could hear all five of them laughing away in the living room. With the thought of how fun it must be, I sighed.

"Don't worry, it's simple. There's no need for you to be weary," Luhan said with a smile. He must have mistook the reason I sighed, and I let him, opting instead to watch him reach up for dishes and silverware from the cupboards. He set them in front of me.

 

 

"Okay, so for the appetizer..." he continued, teaching me about dining etiquette et cetera. He told me the order of use for the utensils, how to hold them, the proper way to dine, posture; basically the whole nine yards.

"I thought you said this was simple," I whined lightly.

"Please pardon me. I'm just grabbing some snacks," a voice interrupted. I turned around to see Kai. I smiled lightly.

"I'm trying to teach her some etiquette, but for the first time, I think the pupil is at fault," Luhan joked. My smile froze like a water droplet in the Atlantic as I watched them snicker. They wouldn't be laughing for much longer if I had my way.... my milky way (cause snickers... milky way...chocolate... /shot/)

"Yah~~ I'm trying my best here."

 

 

"We know, we know. I'm just joking around."

"Luhan... I think you should be saying 'shorry shorry shorry shorry' "

 

 

 

Sides were hurt and abs were formed then, as we laughed at Kai's failed imitation. I blame it on the giant bags of pretzels and dips in his hands.

With that, Kai scurried out of the kitchen.

 

"Don't fret, if you're still worried I can teach you again... or you can follow my lead on the night, okay?"

I nodded.

"If you'd excuse me, I'm going to go and cleanse myself of the day's filth"

I laughed, "Is this your slogan? You said it yesterday too"

"Perhaps. I should get an endorsement deal, shouldn't I?"

I was going to laugh again, but then I realized he had left me with the task of packing the dishes away once more.

"Aish... how could he?" I mumbled to myself. 

 

Reaching upwards, it soon became apparent that I was too short to reach the cupboards. 

"Should I help you with that?" It sounded like Kai. A quick glance over my shoulder confirmed my thoughts. It looked like he had the task of getting drinks this time.

"No.. You don't have to-" I started saying.

"Give it here," he requested, gently taking them from me before I could finish refusing his offer. He packed them up far easier than I ever would have managed to.

"Thanks"

"It's nothing, really." He picked up a dozen cans of soda and then

"Holy Santa Claus!" I mumbled under my breath. He disappeared. I ran out the kitchen only to see Kai placing the cans on the table, before looking at my shocked face. Was he... laughing at my expression? 

 

(It's cause she looked like this, if you ask me.....)


 

I laughed and flashed my tongue as payback. I guess that's his power. Teleportation? I didn't bother to dwindle on it any longer... I needed to shower. It wasn't because I received a huge shock and something was soiled... no no no... to purge myself of the day's filth. Mhmmm.. yes

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

HIII~~!!!! I missed you guys T___T   I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in a while. I hope this short chapter makes up for it with the humor.. Don't worry, this is just an appetizer >:D You know how it is with school around the corner, right? I'll be trying to update everyday until Friday this week for you guys.. Likewise for my other story :)

On a side note though.. What did Kai cause? :O   I love Hyuna but... LOOOL /dead/ 

 

--Love, SasukeSasuke

August 11, 2014