Banquet I

Night and Day

(LOOOL tried so hard to have them look at her... and I couldn't find a proper pic with Hyuna in a dress T___T    She's wearing this)

 

 

 

 

Cheongdamdong, Korea

Hyuna's Perspective

 

Ermagoodness~~ I have seized the opportune time to finally sport formal attire. Jihyun and Gayoon introduced me to their counterparts on the werewolf side. Their names were Sohyun and Jiyoon. Evidently, they dated Chanyeol and Tao respectively. Well, as I was saying. They helped me shop for the outfit and just did my make up for me. 

Of course I thanked them a million times plus tax, as the only makeup I could efficiently apply was lipstick, and a bit of eye-liner on a good day. They insisted that I not reveal my attire to Luhan until tonight, though I did want to know if he thought it appropriate. In any case, I complied as I was outnumbered. I admit, I suspect that they are forcing a yacht to embark on its premature voyage. Now, I say yacht, for it is dreamy, extravagant and most importantly, remains outside the grasp of the majority. A ship is far more common and less reminiscent of a fairy-tale. Thus, they are yachting, not shipping.

I mean, we barely know each other. Perhaps in the future...

"Look at what a change in outfits can do~ Wooow," Jiyoon sang, interrupting my internal monologue.

"Well, I do have a knack for fashion. I brought out the best in you, didn't I?" Gayoon questioned.

"Pfft. You're so full of yourself," Jihyun stated, voicing all our thoughts.

"As long as you know it, babe," she retorted, sending a wink.

"Blehh," Sohyun mimed puking.

"Haha. Okay guys," I said standing up. "I'm going to go down now."

As my hand touched the door handle, "No! Let Lu come for you" they said in unison. 

"Okay~" I said, coming back reluctantly. Jiyoon had taken my seat already. "Ya, you stole my seat already?" I resorted to asking a rhetorical question in order to allow her to deduct that I wanted it back.

She simply grinned. I simply sat on her.

"Yah~ Won't you get up?"

It was my turn to grin at her. She started to move her legs up and down in an attempt to cause discomfort.

"Ahhh~ I didn't know it was a massage chair" I exhaled in feigned bliss. She stopped soon after, as I knew she would. We all laughed at our own immaturity. Living here, I was finding that it was okay to be like this sometimes.

 

 

It wasn't long before Luhan knocked on the door. 

"You may enter," Jihyun said.

He slowly opened the door and gave me a once over which shattered any of the hypothetical reactions I had imagined. His expression remained unchanged and he simply stated, "Let's go." There was no need to tell him that he looked smashing for he wore a suit everyday, anyway.

End of Hyuna's Perspective

 

 

 

Luhan's Perspective

 

I ensured that I did not reveal my surprise. She looked stunning, to say the least. If I had made my eyes bulge out like Kyungsoo's, she might have felt that I did not perceive her as being beautiful prior to this, or that I was 'hitting on her' as they say. I couldn't have those unnecessary misunderstandings, now could I?

She didn't seem to mind borrowing Kyungsoo's eyes for a bit as she spotted the limousine. 

"Aren't you driving?" She asked. I shook my head, not bothering to mask my amusement.

"Ladies first," I said, gesturing for her to get in.

 

End of Luhan's Perspective

 

 


 

 

Hyuna's Perspective

 

"I'll introduce you two. He wants to ensure that the company he sells to is capable, so all you are required to do is show him how capable we are. He's been prolonging his decision to ensure that all his research does not go to waste," he said

"It's beautiful"

"This isn't much though. Were you listening?"
I turned back to give him a smirk. I was indeed listening, but getting to see him flustered was far funnier than revealing my innocence. I let him be baffled for another 5 seconds before telling him that I heard what he said, reciting his sentences as proof.

The interior was grand and already filled with people mingling. Luhan was the only one I knew. I still scanned the crowd though; my eyes were made to see. Luhan tapped my shoulder. I figured he had found Mr. Choi, and I turned to face him, only  to realize that it was Kai who tapped my shoulder.

"Perhaps... Have you seen Kim Hyuna?" He teased.

I chuckled at his allusion to my changed appearance. "If I could pluck my eyes, I could... Or a mirror would do"

He smiled. "You look gorgeous"

"Thank you," I said, looking downwards to hide my embarrassment. It was good that I had not drank blood before coming here, lest it would have all migrated to my cheeks and left me starved.

"Just because the sky is blue, do we proclaim it? Where is Mr. Choi?" Luhan interjected

Kai turned his head to the left, indicating Mr. Choi's location. "I was just heading over there. Are you coming now?"

Luhan nodded and we all headed towards him.

 

End of Hyuna's Perspective 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello~~ My plans for updating everyday has clearly been tossed out the window, run over by a truck and thrown off a cliff. I'm lacking time I tell you and it's difficult to write on my tablet (literally takes at least twice as long), which is why I have refrained from doing so T___T 

Please let me know if you are enjoying the story. I can only promise to work harder. Thank you for even reading :')

--Much love, SasukeSasuke

​August 15, 2014