Vision Full of Vampires

Their Fragile Hearts (Their Powers Sequel)

I stretched my back as I woke up the next morning. The twins were gone and so were their parents. MiYeon did tell me she was going to find work so she could pay for school fees and Chen wanted to help his wife. As I recall, Sehun had this meeting with his supposed to be mate and went out. Xiumin was in the same room as I was and he was talking to Suho and Kris.

The other youngsters were still sleeping. “Oh, good morning, Lu,” Xiumin greeted with a gentle smile. “Had a nice sleep, hyung?” Suho asked. I paused for a minute to remember my blurry dream. I wasn’t sure if what I saw was a vision or it was really an illusion. “I take that as a no. Want to talk about it? We have nothing else to do. The hunters aren’t around,” Suho said. I lightly nodded and crawled towards them.

I rubbed my eyes to completely wake myself up. “So what did you dream of? More of… who did you dream of?” Kris raised an eyebrow. I sighed. “I can’t clearly remember, Kris. I didn’t even drink last night but my head hurts,” I said as I held the said region. I felt like I drank a lot of liquor but I didn’t. “Maybe it was a vision. Tao always whined about having headaches after seeing visions,” Kris told me.

“Maybe it was. It isn’t impossible like your power relies on your mind so maybe telekinesis kind of also covers visions?” Xiumin said, forming an ice figure before him. The figure took form of an angel with beautiful and detailed wings. Xiumin really improved in controlling his power. While me? Well, I can’t concentrate at all.

“Tell us what you remember,” Suho suggested. Xiumin and Kris nodded. I took a deep breath and started telling them about my dream.

It was a blurry scenery, really. I think I was in Sujin’s present home. It was really grand, some place I can expect from vampires. I was sure every piece of furniture there costs millions. I walked deeper into the home and saw a group of seven men. They bared fangs. I couldn’t see Sujin anywhere and I was sure they were hiding everything from her.

Then this man I know, Sujin’s boyfriend, his name is Jungkook. He wore this school uniform like the others and had blood on his mouth. “You broke your promise to your girlfriend. You said you will never lay a hand on another girl and here you are drinking from another girl,” another vampire teased, this time this vampire was Jungkook’s friend and he was V.

I know V is a weird name like who has a name with only one letter but that isn’t important. “Shut up. I could die without drinking blood and she’ll be terrified of me when she knows,” Jungkook glared at V. The latter only chuckled and glanced at the others. “Is Father going home soon?” Another asked, now this one has silver hair and thick lips. He was also wearing shades.

“Stop annoying him, hyung. It’s no use. He won’t let us tell Sujin who she really is,” this other vampire, Jimin as I recall, said. “He might. The time is near, isn’t it? And it’s hard lying to her every time. She’s so clueless about her past,” the vampire from earlier argued. “Namjoon, oh god, do you hear yourself? If she knows what she is, what her past is, who knows with whom she’ll side,” another vampire said.

“I know what I’m saying, Jin-hyung, but still, I pity her. Do you see her look on the children she teaches? As if she wants to remember everything, her childhood, her teenage years and everything,” Namjoon argued. “I decide about that and I say no,” Jungkook sternly said. “You’re just afraid she might leave you,” Namjoon rolled his eyes. “Not might, she will leave him, hyung,” V smirked.

“Could you stop fighting? Oh god, we’re all grown men here and not 5 year old brats,” another said as he crossed her arms. “Hoseok is right. Namjoon is just too childish,” Jin said as he rolled his eyes. “That includes you, hyung,” another vampire pointed at him. “Suga, just shut up,” Jin glared at him.

“You are all childish to begin with.”

All of them looked up and I did too. I saw a man, maybe in his forties and he was wearing a black suit. Somehow, I sensed he wasn’t a vampire like the others. His eyes were different. They weren’t searching for blood but for flesh.

“Father,” Namjoon gasped. Jungkook crossed his arms. “When are you going to use my girlfriend? I want to bite her already,” he said. “Soon, my son, soon. But take care of that she-wolf, I sense we have some obstacles along the way, especially you, Jeon Jungook,” the old man said. “Arasseo…” Jungkook muttered.

Then suddenly that man turned his head to me. “Because that mate of hers isn’t one to make fun of. I’m sure he might be lurking around the corners without our knowledge and his too.”

“…and then I out and woke up the next minute,” I finished. “Woah, you dreamt about male vampires. Are you gay?” I just noticed Kai was awake. I punched him in the face, sending him across the room. “Could you shut up for once, stupid?” I growled. “He’s young and impulsive, Luhan. Let him be,” Xiumin observed Kai who was trying to stand up but failed to do so.

Don’t get me wrong. I have nothing against homouals but it’s just weird being called that just because you had a vision about vampires. But Kai thinks elsewise that I want to punch and kick him sometimes.

“Hyung, I want to go out,” I noticed Tao tugging on Kris’ shirt as he grumbled that. Kris rolled his eyes and pushed the younger away. “Huang Zhitao, we are in no place to go around the city. There are vampires lurking and because of your Luhan-ge, we can’t deal with them with violence or else Sujin goes haywire,” Kris explained. Tao started a tantrum, only making us all roll our eyes.

“Could you shut up, Tao?” Kyungsoo stood up and pulled Tao by the collar. “You always whine like a PMSing girl I swear I might murder you,” he growled. If you ask me, Kyungsoo acts more like a PMSing girl. “I beg to differ, hyung,” Kai suddenly appeared behind Kyungsoo. “Oh god, Kai, you are another brat in the pack,” Kyungsoo dropped Tao and was about to punch Kai but the latter disappeared and reappeared at the door frame.

Yes, this is the peaceful life we lead in this pack.