The Ships Have Sailed

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 7 - The Ships Have Sailed

 

 


Zelo and Rae came back from their date. Zelo was kissing Rae as she tried to open the door. "Zelo...stop." She chuckled a little as he sent kisses down her neck. The kisses tickled her. They walked into the dark apartment. Zelo's lips found her's again. Rae couldn't help but smile into the kiss. The kiss was short lived when Zelo's phone vibrated. "Hello?" He answered.

"WHAT THE HELL!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE IT IS!?!? YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK A LONG TIME AGO!!" Rae could hear Himchan screaming.

"Calm down, I'm just at her apartment." He said back to him.

"HER APARTMENT!! HER APARTMENT!!! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING!!! IS THE REST OF B4 THERE!?!"

"Gosh. Hyung, I'm just dropping her off, the rest of the group is sleeping." Zelo assumed the last part cause it was dark.

"I'm sending Daehyun to get you!!!!!! And when you get back, me and Youngguk are going to give you a big serious talk!" He rolled his eyes and said bye.

"Sorry if I got you in trouble or anything." Rae said in a soft sorry tone.

"You didn't it was my idea to go to the Han River at this hour." He kissed her cheek. "Daehyun is picking me up soo..." Rae made a confused look at Zelo.(Even though he couldn't really see it.) "We have time to do this." Zelo said picking her up and then going to the couch.

Kris woke up hungry. He decided to go get something to eat. He walked sleepy to the kitchen. He stopped when he heard light moans. He walked slowly now fully awake. In the moonlight he could see Rae and Zelo in the dark being slightly naughty. "Stop being loud," Zelo whispered.

"Sorry, I can't help it when your hands are there." Rae said.

"What the are you two doing?!?" Kris said but not loud enough to wake everyone else.

"Calm down Kris, we weren't doing anything."

"Really now..." Kris said. Seeing that Zelo had no shirt on and Rae was a wrinkly mess. "You put your shirt on and get the out. And you better not let me catch you doing this to her again! Got that?" Kris growled.

Zelo shook his head and quickly put his shirt on. He went to the door. Rae ran to him and kissed him on the lips softly then hugged him. "Remember, I think of you whenever I sing a love song." Zelo said to her sweetly.

"Stop being cheesy." She said playfully hitting his chest. He then left out the door. "Do you have to be such as ?"

"Excuse me." Kris said getting defensive. "Didn't Kore say not to do anything scandalous with him? Plus, the last time I checked getting PREGNANT by B.A.P's YOUNGEST and most POPULAR member is very scandalous." He finished.

"We were just touching gosh! And we weren't going to go any further! Why do you give a any way!?!"

"Cause you're like a little sister to me!" Kris shot back.

"You don't even know me!!" Rae tried to argue back. Kris can tell she was on the edge of crying. In less then a minute she was in tears. Kris wrapped his arms around her. "No. Just leave...like you did to me before!!" She said pulling Kris's arm away from her shoulders.

"What are you taking about?" He asked very confused.

"You just...announced you were suing and left. You didn't clarify a thing. Do you know how ing confused I was!?! The only guy I loved left one of my favorite groups!! Like what if you leave this group!! What the hell then?!?"

Kris re-hugged her and tried to calm her down. "Shh. Shh. Look, I'm sorry. I had no choice. I had to leave, I wasn't being treated right. I'm sorry I broke your heart... I promise I won't leave you..."  Kris said to Rae.

He knew the fans were upset about him leaving but this made him think more about how they felt. "You mean it?" She said calming down.

"Yes. I do." Kris said kissing her on the forehead. If Rae didn't have a boyfriend she prob kiss him back on the lips. "Come on let's got to bed." Kris said forgetting about his mid-night snack.

The next morning the girls were already up and ready when Rain came inside, invading with the camera crew. They gathered in the van as Rain told them they had a dance competition and had to come up with a routine for next month and shoot a video for their collaboration with Kris.

"Rae you need to go record your lines then you can meet up with them for practice. NoNo you have been invited for a variety show. M.Flo you have a shoot with Ceci and Kore you have one with Nylon. All of you have an interview/shoot with Vogue Girl." The girls sighed hearing their packed schedule for the next two months. "Kore the fans are also setting up a fan meeting for your coming of age day."

"My what?"

"It's a Korean tradition and this is very special for them to be preparing so try not to ruin it."

Rain scrolled through his phone checking what else needed to be done. Kore rolled her eyes and slumped in her seat. "We also need to work on your next album. I want you working with MBLAQ for your comeback. I will have them in the practice room at 9 tonight. I need to go, stay out of trouble and the news." He jumped out of the car and walked back into the building.

"Didn't shut the ing door," Kore mumbled as she reached out to close it.

"Ok studio first, to drop off Rae." She told the driver, he nodded and started the car. "This month is going to be hell," the leader sighed.

"Who is going to come up with our routine?" Lil'NoNo asked.

"I hate to just throw it on you but Rae you are gonna have to come up with something. You're the only one with the natural talent." Kore said looking back at Rae. She was staring out the window not paying attention.

"Rae?" The girls exchanged glances.

"Oh look is that Zelo I see?" NoNo said loudly Rae continued staring out the window oblivious.

M.Flo poked her arm, the maknae jumped at the sudden contact and turned to see the three older looking at her with amused faces. "What?"

"Were you daydreaming about Zelo?" Lil'NoNo giggled Rae looked down embarrassed and smiled.

"Yeah I was."

"You two are too adorable. Almost as adorable as me and Kyuhyun!"

"There is no 'me and Kyuhyun' " the leader teased.

Lil'NoNo shot upright. "BISH THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY YOU AND KYU HE MINE GOT IT?"

"Oh my god that was not what I meant"

"I'm watching you."

The van stopped outside the studio and Rae got out.

"Remember we have to meet with MBLAQ at the practice room at nine tonight. You know what a Rain is if we are late so if you decide to -ahem- take a walk. Make sure you're back in time." Rae understood the hidden meaning of Kore's 'take a walk' meaning meet up with Zelo.

She nodded and ran into the building to get her recording over with as soon as she possibly could. 

"What was next?"

Kore was too busy giggling at her phone to answer. M.Flo turned to Lil'NoNo for a response. NoNo simply shrugged. Slightly annoyed she leaned over Kore's shoulder and yelled in her ear, "HEY. WHAT IS NEXT?"

Kore covered her ears and turned around trying not to be angry. "What?"

"Where do we go next?"

"NoNo has her variety show but that's far, so I guess our next stop is our magazine interviews."

Lil'NoNo moaned and covered her face. "Variety. I don't want to do a variety right now."

"Apparently Super Junior is going to be on too."

Lil'NoNo sat up and smiled. "Hell naw your interviews are waiting. Driver, go straight to my variety. Thingy. Place." The driver looked back confused. Kore told him the proper directions and they drove off.

"My stop first.

Please log in to read the full chapter