Broken Hearts

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 23 - Broken Hearts

 

 


Rae was still talking to Tao even as it got dark. Tao's phone wrong. "Hello hyung?" He answered. "Oh. Sorry. I totally forgot, I was talking to Rae...Yes. Rae of B4!!! Kay. Sorry again. I'm coming now." He said hanging up. "That was Sehun and Luhan. I have to go." He said grabbing the snacks he brought.

That's when Rae felt a stab in her side. She had totally forgot about her day with Zelo. "." She quietly said to herself, getting the snacks she got.

"Before I go." She looked at Tao who gave her a paper with his number on it. "Maybe you can call me sometimes and we can talk...about stuff. I like talking to you." He said kind of shy.

"Sure." She said taking the paper from him. Tao went his separate way and so did Rae.

She literally ran to B.A.P's dorm. She felt like a total for leaving her boyfriend hanging and waiting. When she got to the dorm she was hesitant. Maybe she should just go home and make-up some story. Rae shook that idea from her head. That would be a bigger A-hole move.

Before she could knock, the door flung open. Daehyun walked out and almost bumped into her. "Rae!" He said with glee as he hugged her. "I don't have to go out for snacks!!!" He said as if she just saved him.

"Here." She said handing them to him. He opened the bag and started eating the chips. "ZELO! Yoar gurwl iz hur!" Daehyun yelled his words sounding alien like because of the chips in his mouth. Rae heard a door open.

"Thank god you're ok!" Zelo said hugging her tight. "I thought you got hit by a car!"

"Who gave you that crazy idea?" She asked while Jongup slowly left the room.

"Come on babe. Lets go to my room." He said pulling her.

"Stap sawing thwat we all share owne damn roohm." Daehyun said chomping on his chips again.

"Shut up hyung." Zelo said as he closed the door.

 

Lil'NoNo was in the bed wrapped up in Youngjae's arm. She was the only one awake at the moment. Her face turned red at the sudden thought of what they had just done. Did they really just...have ? Lil'NoNo's face turned red for the 100th time that night. She couldn't believe she was laying in his arms. A thousand thoughts ran through her head. After a while she decided to put those thoughts down and sleep. She snuggled up to her Jae Jae Bae and closed her eyes. Soon enough she fell asleep.

 

Back at B.A.P's dorm the maknaes were on Zelo's bed making out with the lights dimed for setting. Zelo stopped for a while. "Why were you so late?" He asked her suddenly.

Rae's eyes went else where as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I was getting a snack for DaeDae... and ran into Tao..."

"Tao. FROM EXO." He nearly screamed.

"Yah. We started talking and I lost track of time..." She admitted. She could tell he was getting jealous already. The next part was going to send him over the edge. "He gave me...his phone number..."

 

At 3AM, Kore awoken by the sudden banging at the front her door. She grumbly muttered, "Who dares disturbs my dreams." She wobbly walks over to door and opens the door to a drunken panda. "Seungri? What do you want?!" She snapped.

He looks at her and goofily smiles. "Let me in."

"No"

"I mean," he slurred on his words. "Let me get inside you."

Her eyes widen. "Go the away and head back to your dorm."

He chuckled, "You're so y when you get mad."

She rolled her eyes and began shutting the door but he placed his palm on the door holding it open. "Get the away!" She gritted her teeth trying to use all her force to close the door.

"Then what am I supposed to do with this!" He whined pointing down.

She looked down and looked quickly away, "Not me! Go e to ."

"That's a good idea!" He let's go of the door making Kore slam the door hard. He walked back slowly touching himself and giggled as he finally went back inside his room.

 

M.Flo opened her eyes slowly. A blurry figure appeared next to her. She blinked a few times and saw Kris asleep with his arms wrapped around her waist. She felt sorry for barging in, crying making him worry. She wanted to tell him what happen but she didn't want Kris to get mad and do something crazy. She laid back down and placed a kiss on his lips and ran her fingers through his hair. She thought for awhile and decided that she'll do whatever she can to protect Kris but the right way. If GD wanted to use her, she'll refuse. It was time for her to be strong and not be afraid of anybody. She drifted into sleep till the morning.

 

"What do you mean he gave you his number?!" Zelo raised his voice.

"He just handed it to me unexpectedly in the end. I didn't think about it because I was thinking how bad of a person I was for getting distracted until I started getting closer to your dorm," Rae said frowning looking down.

"Throw it away."

She looks up, "You want me to throw it away?"

"Yes."

"But I'll sound like a complete douche if I don't contact him at all."

Zelo walks away from Rae then takes a seat on the bed and sighs. "Sorry, you don't have to throw it away. Just don't get any more closer to him. I don't like any guys hitting on my girl."

Rae walks over to Zelo, sits behind him and wraps her arms around him, "Zelo, I love you no matter what."

"Let's change the subject, before I go crazy and head over to the Exo dorm and beat the hell out of him."

Rae nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek, "What do you want to do?"

Zelo smirked, "surprise me."

Though outside, people inside their houses, offices, cars, any other place, a small little rumor was going on. It wasn't as bad until a photo has been release of the two and boy will Zelo go crazy.

A photo of Tao pushing fallen hair from Rae's face away, behind her ear, blushing.

 

The next morning, Kore's Teen Top alarm went off and she got ready for the big day of We Got Married. Rain decided for an assistant manager to take away Kore's cell phone until she was done filming for no distractions. She was devastated that she won't be able to read Teen Top . She quickly got dressed and headed for her ride.

Just inside the vehicle was a hungover Seungri. Kore fumed at the sight of him. The driver explained to her that she has no choice but to ride the same vehicle as Seungri. She sat down and folded her arms and frowned. Seungri didn't say a word to her, he might've just been embarrassed of what happened last night or just pulling the same silent treatment when they saw each other.

 

M.Flo was the first to get up and made some breakfast for the two. She was on tight schedule so she had to eat without Kris. She didn't want to wake him up because he was sleeping so peacefully. After her breakfast she took a shower but like a forgetful person she is, her clean clothes was in Kris's room. He brought her clothes in that she packed before and took it in his room.

She wrapped the towel tightly around her body and tipi toed her way over. She opened the door and noticed that Kris was no longer in his bed.

She began to panic. She wasn't scared just a bit timid about her being under the towel in her boyfriend's dorm. She thought to herself that maybe he already left so she made her way over to the suitcase that was in the walk in closet. She ran quickly but ran smack into someone and it was no other than Kris and fell on the floor with him. Kris was in his closet changing his clothes.

M.Flo looked up and got embarrassed, her cheeks turned red and she looked away.

"Hey," Kris said but stopped when he looked down. "Oh uh."

She's never seen Kris bare chested before, this would be her first time. She pulled away but her towel was caught on the zipper of his pants making her towel become loose. She gasped and caught onto her towel before it can open. She looked to see maybe she can pull the towel away and fix the zipper but flushed even redder where his zipper was located. Located on his crotch, of course.

 

Youngjae opened his eyes and looked around. He grabs his phone and checks that it's seven in the morning. He sits up but sees his beautiful girlfriend in deep sleep. He grinned. He lays back and touches her lips with his thumb. He moves in a places a small peck, she woke up by the sudden spark she felt every time Youngjae kisses her.

"Jae jae bae? She mumbled.

He chuckled, "Morning, my little panda."

Lil'NoNo let out a soft giggle as she snuggled closer to his chest. "Shouldn't we get up?" He asked.

She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. "Nope"

"Don't you have a schedule?"

"Nope"

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Nope"

"Do you love me?"

"Nope- WAIT"

"Oh ok then" Youngjae got out of the bed and started walking away not caring for the fact that he was completely . "I'm not gonna twerk with you," he joked turning around to see NoNo looking at him with an enormous smile on her face.

"What?" She shook her head. "Tell me"

"It's nothing. I just should have made you get out of bed sooner"

""

"Yes and you love me for it" Youngjae walked back to the bed and scooped her up. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a shower and I need someone to wash my back" he said with a smirk. NoNo lightly slapped his chest

"Now who's the ?"

"Both of us that's why we are.... fect for each other"

Lil'NoNo let out a loud laugh before kissing him. "You just reminded me why I love you" She said recovering from the laughing fit.


Zelo woke up surprisingly early after the long night he had with Rae. He rolled over and saw her sleeping, gently he leaned over and kissed her forehead then softly slipped out of the bed so he wouldn't wake her.

He walked to his dresser pulling out clothes for a shower then picked up his phone to check up on his notifications so his phone wouldn't be cramped up. The first thing he checks is a text from Jongup, nothing important just asking if escalators did the same thing in America as they do in Korea, next he checked all his social medias. Speed reading through comments and mentions before checking the news which he usually didn't do but something told him to.

After the page finished buffering there it was. The picture. Tao and Rae. Tao was reaching over touching her hair and she was shyly smiling at him. Zelo felt a pang in his heart as he read the article then closed his phone, throwing it aside on the floor and storming out to the bathroom.

 

"Um my- it's stuck on your-" M.Flo stuttered as she tried to explain to Kris that her towel was attached to his cr

Please log in to read the full chapter