Galaxy Together 4Ever

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 12 - Galaxy Together 4Ever

 

 


Kris had fallen alseep next to M.Flo on her bed. He woke up when he heard banging on the door outside in the living room of the hotel room. He was going to stand but he was too flustered when M.Flo's eyes fluttered open slowly and she stared at him through cute sleepy eyes. "Kris? Who is that?"

"I-I'll g-go get it," he stammered as he fumbled to get up and walk out of the room. He fanned his face from his now red and heated cheeks.

He didn't like M.Flo in a romantic way but being so close to a girl had him become flustered. He surely would have reacted the same way if he had woken up next to Kore, Lil'NoNo or Rae, right? His heart would have been beating just as crazily as it was right now for the other girls...right?

The banging on the door was getting louder and more desperate. He ran faster and opened it swiftly, finding a broken down Lil'NoNo sobbing her eyes out. "Boemi?" He turned to see M.Flo out of bed and standing a few feet away.

Lil'NoNo ran past Kris and hugged M.Flo, sobbing into her shoulder. "Why do I feel like B4 is going to disband any day now? Unnie...I can't take this anymore..."

Lil'NoNo stayed at least an hour talking to M.Flo and Kris about what had happened without the two there. Lil'NoNo couldn't stay any longer because then she would hear it from Rain and it wouldn't be very pretty. Lil'NoNo gave a hug to M.Flo and Kris and headed back to the dorm.

When Lil'NoNo left, M.Flo took a few steps towards her room but stopped when Kris rose his voice, "DON'T YOU DARE ING GO BACK TO THAT ROOM AND CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP!" She was taken aback by the sudden outburst from Kris. "DON'T DO THE SAME I DID AND BECOME A NOBODY THROWN IN THE STREETS." He stopped for a second and continued but softer, "Just hearing and watching yourself cry over and over... I'm not gonna let you do this to yourself." He grabs her by the wrist and heads over to her room and grabs her luggage that she still hasn't unpacked. With his two hands full he pulls her over to restroom.

He drops her luggage on the floor, "Go take a shower to wake you up and refreshen your mind." He turned around to walk away and leave her alone but stopped his tracks, "and don't even think about locking yourself in there."

Kris out of patience waited for her in the living room. She finally came out of the bathroom squeaky clean and headed to her room. Kris stood up quickly and sprinted towards her, "I SAID THAT I BETTER NOT SEE YOU LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM-." He halted when he saw that she was simply adding moisturizers to her face and brushing her wet hair.

She smirked at him, "I'm not." Now that he he saw her sorta smile to him, he felt better now that she's finally waking up and feeling a little better.

She went to the living room and paced the room back and forth. Kris sat in loveseat watching her, "What are you thinking?"

"Hand me your phone," she lends out her hand in front of him.

"But Rain said no phone-."

"I know what he said but I'm making a call."

"A call? To who?"

"Joon."

Kris stood up, "Why?"

"Because this is all happening because of my stupid phone letting it load on iCloud on its own free will."

"But-"

"Trust me." He hands her the phone and makes the call.

 

Joon and M.Flo's conversation:

Joon- Who the hell is this?

Mflo- It's me M.Flo

Joon- Why are you calling?

MFlo- Us two need to talk to Rain to let us do the dance again and let it be filmed.

Joon- Are you stupid? That'll make the situation much worse.

MFlo- Rain can say that it was supposed to be a surprise to get the crowd rowded up to B4's comeback but since it was 'accidentally' uploaded, the surprise is ruined and then explain that there's nothing going on between us but work.

Joon- I get ya.

MFlo- Let's film it today at 7 in the practice room. You with me or not?

Joon- Not until you admit that I'm y.

MFlo- Thunder is ier, see you at 7.

"Ready?" Kris asked M.Flo. She nodded in response. She took a deep breath. "It's ok, I'm here, and so are your friends."

"Thank you Kris, for everything. For bringing me back," she finally smiled. A smile that Kris has been waiting to see since the whole fiasco.

She called Lil'NoNo that her and Kris were coming and that they're gonna sneak in the back so no one sees them. Lil'NoNo said that she's gonna have her, Rae, and Kore go to the front to distract the people in the front.

Kore, Lil'NoNo and Rae casually walked to the front of the building commanding the crowds attention. Before the crowd could catch up with them they raced to the van and jumped inside. "Why are we doing this again?" Kore asked annoyed.

"For M.Flo." NoNo shot back, both of them were still angry from their earlier confrontation. Not wanting to take the conversation any farther Kore turned in her seat and waited. Suddenly Lil'NoNo's phone buzzed, it was Kris letting them know they were safe inside the dorm. "They're inside."

"Great. Now, the are we supposed to do," Kore pointed to the fans surrounding the car, trying to pull open the doors. The girls looked around scared. The driver wasn't there, Rain wasn't there, they were alone. Kore jumped up into the driver's seat and searched around for keys. " it. Rae give me my purse NOW"

Rae did as she was told and tossed her the bag. Kore frantically searched around till she found what she needed. She pulled out the small pocket knife and slipped it into the steering wheel keyhole, wiggling it till it turned and the van started. 

The fans outside jumped away at the sudden noise but quickly started attacking again. Kore put the car in drive and stepped on the gas, letting the car lurch forward and scaring the people in front out of the way till there was a clear path. She drove around to the back of the building and they got out safely running back to their dorm.

"I didn't know you had keys," Rae said relieved.

"I don't," she held up the little knife before stuffing it back into her purse.

They opened the door to their dorm and quickly filed inside. "Nelina!!" Lil'NoNo and Rae ran and hugged the older girl but Kore hung back.

"Are we going to tell Rain?" Kore asked.

"Can't you at least say hi first?" Lil'NoNo replied with obvious annoyance.

"I'm glad you're back. I missed you both."

M.Flo turned and smiled at her. "I'm glad to be back I missed you guys so much."

An awkward silence followed. Kore couldn't stand it any longer and went to her room. She needed to be alone, she still hadn't thought out the argument between her and Lil'NoNo that was eating away at her. Maybe she needed to talk to them. No. She didn't want to burden them with her problems. Plus M.Flo was back and things were hopefully going to be set right. 

"Hey," a soft voice from behind broke her away from her thoughts. She turned to see M.Flo. "Are you ok?"

Kore thought for a moment before smiling at her. "I'm fine," she half whispered, her voice cracking.

"And I'm Santa Claus." Kore chuckled slightly. M.Flo climbed up on the bed and sat next to her. "NoNo told me. I understand that you're a very private person but you can't keep bottling yourself up like this. We're here for you and you need to communicate with us more. Your problems are our problems and vice versa. None of this is your fault so stop beating yourself up about it."

Kore listened carefully and nodded when she finished. "Thanks and I'm sorry"

"Don't say that cause there is nothing you have to be sorry about."

"Yes, there is." Kore felt the tears welling up in her eyes "I need to apologize to NoNo"

M.Flo patted her back comfortingly. "Ok" They stood up and walked back out to the front room.

"NoNo"

"W

Please log in to read the full chapter