The Idol Life Isn't Easy

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 11 - The Idol Life Isn't Easy

 

 

 

M.Flo took a deep breath and took the call, the girls leaned in close to listen. They were surprised though that they didn't hear Rain yell through the phone, they waited for the call to end so that M.Flo can tell them. "Well, guess who has a week off," she smiled sadly.

"He's giving you a week off?!" Kore exclaimed. "But why?!"

M.Flo ignored the question, "Hyung-nim. In three blocks, Rain said to pull over. I'll be going in a separate vehicle."

"What's going on?" Lil'NoNo touched M.Flo's arm.

"There are some anti fans waiting outside the building for me. Rain is booking a hotel for me to stay away for a week, at least until it has all calmed down."

"What about Kris?" Rae said. "They can't see him yet. Then they will kill us all."

"Kris is coming also. He won't have the week off like I do though. He'll still have schedules. He'll be kept hidden until the video is released." She hands out her phone to Kore, "Hand this to Rain, he says it's best that I stay away from all of media, if you need me, contact Kris. He'll have his."

They finally arrived to their destination and M.Flo got off and switched into the other vehicle. Lil'NoNo nudged Kris's shoulder. "Are we here already?"

"No, you and M.Flo are switching vehicles. Someone will tell you what's going on later." Lil'NoNo said. "Move quickly, we don't need you to get caught."

Kris was out of the car but Kore grabbed his shirt stopping him, "Comfort her in our place since we won't be able to be there. She'll need someone."

"Anything for my angels." Kris still had no idea what was going on. He wanted to ask M.Flo but when he saw her face when she was looking out the window, he stopped himself and stayed quiet next to her throughout the ride.

 

Rain and M.Flo's conversation:

Rain - You saw the messages didn't you?

M.Flo - It was hard not to.

Rain - Hand your phone over to Kore and tell her to hand it to me. I want you to stay away from TV's, internet, anything that doesn't let you see the war. I'm booking you a place to stay for ever how long I need you to be there until it has calmed down. I'm outside the building and many A+ and 4ever fans are here and it's not that pretty. I won't be able to see you either because I'll be doing my best to get this all fixed. Kris will be there so you won't be alone. He also can't be found out so soon either. I'll contact Kris on the updates and to check up on you. You'll switch vehicles at the address I'll text you in a bit. You'll have four security guards when you arrive at the hotel... You are one strong women and I know you can get through this. I'm gonna go now, alright? You'll hear from me later, bye.

M.Flo - Bye

 

When the car have arrived the guards immediately rushed towards them. There was hardly anybody in site but the guards kept their eye out just in case. Once inside, Rain booked a two room suite with a kitchen and living room. Left alone Kris and M.Flo in their room, she walked over to her room, didn't even flip the light switch and shut the door behind her. She fell on her knees in front of the bed and finally broke down.

 

"! Look at those fans!" Lil'NoNo said looking out the window of the van. They arrived at their dorm and fans were blocking the path through the entrance.

"Do you think Nelina's ok?" Lil'NoNo asked worriedly.

"If anybody can get through this, it'd be her. She's a strong girl," Kore said.

"I'm gonna beat those es up whoever tries to talk about her," Lil'NoNo raised her fists ready to fight.

Rae placed her hand on Lil'NoNo's shoulder, "Don't because then it will be an even bigger feud."

Rae felt a little uneasy with the situation. She saw M.Flo's situation and she thought of Zelo and her relationship. Once the word comes out that they're dating it will be like this for her too. The same position M.Flo is in. She felt for M.Flo.

Guards cleared the path for the girls and when they stepped out, the crowd roared.

"Where's that ?!"

"You're a , you ."

"She seduced my Joonie oppa."

"Since when did he start dating you?"

"B4 FIGHTING!"

Rain met up with the three girls inside. "You have schedules tommorow. Kore you have a talk show, Lil'NoNo and Rae have a photoshoot."

"What about Nelina?" Lil'NoNo asked.

"She'll be fine."

Rae, Lil'NoNo and Kore left early for their schedules. Kris and M.Flo were chillen in their hotel room. Kris had made breakfast for the both of them.

"This is a big mess." M.Flo said, running her hands through her hair.

"It's going to be ok." Kris said rubbing her back.

"Thanks Kris." She said.

Once inside the building Kore stormed off leaving her two group mates alone. "Where are you going?!" Kore didn't answer and continued to storm down the hall. "She's gonna hurt someone," Rae said half joking. The two maknaes looked at each other with worried expressions before chasing after their leader.

Finding her way to MBLAQ's dorm, Kore kicked the door knob full force causing the wood to splinter and the door to open. "What the hell?!" G.O yelled as she ran rampant through their dorm while Lil'NoNo and Rae watched not knowing what exactly to do.

"Where's that at?"

"What?"

"JOON. WHERE IS JOON?" 

Before G.O could answer Joon walked through the door curiously looking at the splintered door. "What happened to the- what are you doing here?"

Kore pushed him with all her strength, hardly moving him a few inches. Irritated with that, she started punching his chest. "WHAT. THE HELL. IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Joon stood there smirking at her pathetic attempts to inflict pain upon him. "Do you know what a ing mess you've made?"

He scoffed. "It'll blow over. It happens all the time." Without warning Kore reached out and slapped him. Joon clenched his jaw and slowly turned to look at her again. Glaring at each other for a while before Joon smirked and shook his head. "You don't know anything."

He pushed past her almost knocking her over. She took off her high heeled shoe and pulled her arm back to launch.

"KORE!" Rain's scream made her jump. "Lets go. NOW."

Rolling her eyes and shooting a death glare at Joon, she put her shoe back on and followed her manager out.

"What the hell was that?!" Rain asked infuriated once the three girls were seated on their couch in their dorm.

"What the hell was that?!" Kore yelled back in anger. "Do you let Joon act that way all the damn time?!"

"NO," Rain shouted as he rubbed his temples. "And I'm not going to let you act like this all the time." Rain sighed heavily as he paced around the room, wanting to smash something to get his frustration out. "I-I love you girls... But I swear you all drive me to the point where I want to rip my hair out." He paced around the room while it grew silent, Kore barely calming her nerves and the two maknaes keeping their mouth shut and sitting there uncomfortably and unsure of what to do.

"What are you going to do to us? Are we going to be punished?" Lil'NoNo asked with her voice wavering.

Rain shook his head and placed his hands on his hips. His eyes were closed as he finally spoke, "I don't want to punish you girls. And this isn't because I'm angry, but... I think we are going to have to postpone your comeback with Kris."

"WHAT?!" The three girls yelled all at once.

"Jihoon," Kore seethed the name. She never called Rain by his real name unless she was dead serious. "You cannot do this to us. WE WORKED ING HARD FOR THIS!!"

"Rain, p-please don't do this!!" Rae yelled as she felt her eyes begin to water.

Rain sighed heavily and tried calming the three yelling girls. "Listen," he talked over all of them in order to catch their attention. "It pains me just as much as it does you... But with this fan war going on and Nelina's schedules placed on hold, it's just not the appropriate time."

Kore stood from her spot on the couch and stormed over to their manager. She poked his chest with all her might. "You are only doing this to punish us, don't lie to us!"

"That's not true!" Rain's voice went higher.

"Then why else would you throw all our hard work and effort to the side like that?!" Kore was fuming.

"BECAUSE UP UNTIL NOW, YOU'VE ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT KRIS AND RIGHT NOW SHOULD BE THE SAME," Rain yelled as he walked in circles and pulled a

Please log in to read the full chapter