The After Party

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 4 - The After Party

 

 


The girls took a quick trip to the dorm to change into some evening clothes then back for the party.

The music was blaring out of the building. "Ohh ok have fun bye," Kore said turning around and walking away. The other three grabbed her and dragged her all the way to the entrance and pushed her in first, causing her to bump into someone and spill their drink.

"What the hell ?!" He screamed over the music.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident!" She yelled back, the man glared at her as he walked away.

"Look I just got here and I'm already a problem." She complained.

"Hush, he's just drunk, it wasn't your fault."

"No it was yours, you pushed me."

"PUNCH!" Lil'NoNo avoided the conversation by running over to the tables and getting the biggest cup of punch she could.

"Do you think B.A.P is here?" Rae strained her neck to look above the crowd hoping to see Zelo.

"They might be. There's Big Bang. There's Big Bang and they are coming our way!" M.Flo squeaked out. Kore looked to where M.Flo was pointing and sure enough the five men were about 10 feet away.

"I can't!" Kore turned and quickly walked away to find someplace quiet and be alone.

"Hi, you're B4 right? You did great tonight. Did you and your friend find what you were looking for?" The leader held his hand out for a handshake but instead kissed each of their hands gently.

"Yes, we did thank you," Rae responded trying not to blush.

"That's good. I don't think we've met but I'm sure you already know who I am, what is your name?" GD looked at M.Flo with a smile, she felt her cheeks get hot and hoped she didn't faint.

"I-I'm M.Flo. B4 visual and lead singer."

"Ah, very nice to meet you," he said kissing her hand again. "You know my members right?"

"Of course! Who doesn't know Big Bang?" Rae said with a smile.

"I don't know. Where are your other members? Aren't you a four member group? I saw someone run off as soon as she saw us coming. I hope the dragon didn't scare her."

M.Flo and Rae looked at each other awkwardly before Rae answered. "Yeah that was our leader, Kore. She isn't a fan of parties especially big, loud ones. She probably went outside if not back to the dorm." GD faked a pout.

"Aww well that's too bad. Well how about me and you have some fun?" He held his hand out to Rae and winked.

"Um thanks but I'm waiting for someone." Turning to M.Flo he gave her that same million dollar smile.

"How about you? You won't leave me hanging will you?" Shaking her head she smiled and took his hand.

 

"You are aware that punch is spiked right?" Lil'NoNo turned to look at who was talking to her, she instantly grinned as she recognized the person in the dark yet flashing lighted room as Peniel.

She smirked as she tilted her head to the side flirtatiously. "You are aware that-" she lifted a liquor canteen, "-I am the one who spiked it?" She poured the remaining liquid into the punch bowl and with the spoon stirred it.

"How old are you?" He asked raising an amused eyebrow. Lil'NoNo only chuckled as if he was silly. "Does it matter?"

Peniel leaned a bit closer and whispered in her ear, "It does if I decide to show you a good time." Lil'NoNo shivered at that and her face flushed. Peniel pulled back while throwing his head back and laughed. "I mean dancing! What were you thinking of?" He teased playfully.

"Shut up," Lil'NoNo pouted as she playfully punched his arm. "Lets dance then."

They went to the dance floor and started dancing when Peniel asked seriously, "But really, how old are you? You seem a little wild, huh?"

Lil'NoNo shrugged as she swayed her hips to the music. "Just a little wild. I'm 17."

Peniel stepped back. "Whoa...uh." 

The young rapper pulled him closer with a smirk. "Calm down. I'm not that young. I'm almost legal," she winked, Peniel relaxing a bit more.

 

Kore sighed heavily as she pushed herself through the dancing crowd. She found a secluded area in a corner and plopped herself in the couch and pulled out her phone. She was in the middle of a really hot scene in her fanfiction when she felt a person's presence sit down next to her. She squirmed at the close proximity and the sudden body heat rubbing slightly on her shoulder. She immediately exited out of the browser when she realized the person was now leaning closer (if possible).

"You are gorgeous, have I seen you before?"

"NO," she snapped as she finally turned to look at the culprit who ruined her solitude. She gasped when the guy smirked at her and she recognized who he was.

"No need to be so difficult," he ridiculed, amusement clear in his tone. "What's your name, babe?"

"Kore," she found herself giggling. GIGGLING. She felt a little disgusted by herself, to be completely honest.

"Nice name," the guy said as he rested his arm behind Kore on the couch. "I'm Chunji."

 

GD was holding onto Mflo's hips as they danced in unison. The vocalist could feel her cheeks heat up whenever GD would give her a sweet and yet flirty smile.

"You are really cute, you know that?" He told her as the song ended and they walked off to go get a drink.

M.Flo chuckled lightly and shrugged, "Yeah, I know."

"So who's your favorite in Big Bang?" He asked trying to sound nonchalant, but the way he eyed her from the side was obvious he was really curious to see if it was him.

',' M.Flo thought in her head. "I CAN'T HEAR OVER THE MUSIC. OH WHAT'S THIS?" M.Flo lifted a cup of (spiked) punch and drank it in one go. "Punch! It's so good! Have some GD!" She handed him a cup as she refilled her own and gulped it down.

After she tooked the drink, a strong taste lingered in the punch making her feel a bit queazy.

"Are you ok?" GD asked.

She pointed at her drink, "I think someone spiked it." GD grinned evilly. "You did it, didn't you?!" She yelled over the loud music.

"What?! I've been with you the entire time! How could I have spiked it?" She held onto the table to keep her
balance.

"Do you need help?" He asked again. She turned around to face him but when she did, she almost vomited on him by turning around quickly.

"Excuse me," she wobbly ran off to find the ladies room. Well, tried to. The punch got to her quickly and she kept tripping over herself. After finding the restroom, she waited for the nausea to go away in one if the stalls. After she felt that it went away, she stepped out off the stall bumping into someone.

"Hey! Your M.Flo from B4!" M.Flo looked up and found Hyuna in front of her.

"Yeah, that's me." She placed her h

Please log in to read the full chapter