Making Up

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 25- Making Up

 

 


Lil'NoNo blinked her eyes multiple times when she found herself standing outside of B.A.P's dorm with Rain charging towards the door. She attached herself to his arm and begged him to stop and for them to just go get ice cream and forget about all this, but he was too worked up to listen. He was too busy thinking about all the things he was going to do to Youngjae's pretty little face, chuckling evilly at the thought of when he's through, it won't be pretty anymore.

"S-Stop! Lets go! I can't face him," she cried with another pull to the arm, but instead she ended up being dragged along.

Rain banged on the door and continued to bang on it without stopping until someone opened it. Lil'NoNo hid behind her manager when Jongup finally answered.

"Hi! Can I help you?" His smile turned into a look of confusion when Rain pushed him aside and stepped inside. Jongup saw Lil'NoNo covering her face and smiled again. "NoNo! What're you doing here? Is Rae with you? I haven't seen her in a while... I miss her. Anyways, are you here to see-"

"Where is that little jackass?" Rain boomed into the dorm, speaking over Jongup.

Yongguk and Himchan came running into the living room. "What's going on?"

Their eyes widened when they noticed Rain stomping around opening doors and a hysterical Lil'NoNo crying with Jongup trying to comfort her. "Why are you crying? It's okay, I missed you too."

"Jongup, what the hell is going on?" Himchan asked while Yongguk tried to calm down Rain.

"I think Lil'NoNo missed us."

"Or maybe she just missed her boyfriend," Himchan said while looking at his nails. "He'll be happy to see her," he stated with a soft grin. "Although he is all ed up in the head from all that pain medication," he chuckled.

Lil'NoNo looked up and wiped her tears. "P-Pain medication?"

"Yeah, these past few weeks have totally not been Youngjae's best," Jongup commented with a sad look.

"It's kind of amusing though," Himchan added with a smirk.

"WHERE IS HE?" Rain yelled, Yongguk being dragged across the floor as he hugged Rain's legs, but the three ignored them.

"The first day of our tour we had our phones taken away," Himchan began, already amusement in his voice. "One of the coordi noonas totally dropped his phone down, like, four flights of stairs. It was hilarious."

"It was on accident," Jongup butted in with an eye roll.

"Whatever. Whole point is, it obviously broke apart. That phone kept dropping down the stairs like a damn slinky! He had no phone for almost two weeks until he finally got a new one."

Jongup nodded as he continued the sad experience, "When he got his new phone, he had it taken away again like all of us, but a different coordi noona forgot he had a phone again and she mistook it as a staff's cell so she put it down somewhere and lost it."

"Turns out a fan found it and gave out his number to everyone," Himchan snickered. "The staffs found out and took the phone back but the damage was done. So he had to change his number."

Lil'NoNo realized Rain was right about the number change. Wow, who had she been texting desperately all this time?

"Okay," Himchan said through a loud cackle. "S-So we arrive from the flight and we are a-at the airport, a-alright?" He stammered through his laughs. "A-and...and..."

He can barely finish his sentence when Jongup jabs him in the ribs with his elbow. Jongup turned to Lil'NoNo and placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Do you want to see him? He's awake."

"Yes! But what happened?"

They walked to the bedroom and knocked on the door with Rain following with Yongguk still attached to his ankles. "Where is that little-" he stops when the door opens and Youngjae is on the bed with a cast around his foot and arm. "Damn it! Someone beat me to it!" Rain groans.

Lil'NoNo ran to the side of the bed and pushed Daehyun away, Youngjae gasping at her presence. "BOEMI!!" 

"I swear it was an accident!!!" Daehyun yells as he falls to the ground. "I'm sorry I broke your boyfriend!"

"WHAT?! It was your fault?! What did you do?!"

Youngjae tried hugging his girlfriend but the cast around his arm is was making it hard. "I'm so happy you're here. God, life has been so bad. You just made my day."

"I missed you so much," Lil'NoNo kissed him before pulling back and returning to yell and glare at Daehyun. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

He lifted his hands in the air and screamed, "I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I YELLED OUT HE HAD A BOMB."

"Security guards tackled him left to right, oh my god," Himchan began laughing so hard he fell to the ground.

Jongup covered his mouth to suppress a chuckle. "He was too close to the stairs and he fell down them. He broke his ankle and his arm."

"What's with the black eye then?" Lil'NoNo asked. Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae all stared at Daehyun.

Youngjae growled, "He tried helping me up..."

Daehyun cut in with a frown. "Your fault for then yelling that I have a bomb! I turned around swiftly to look at the security guards charging at me and accidentally elbowed him in the eye."

Lil'NoNo and Rain both facepalmed.

 

"So, read any good about me lately?" Niel plopped down next to Kore. Her cheeks turned red as they can be.

"N-no," she stuttered.

"Sure you didn't," he whispered closely in her ear. A giggle snuck out of her. "I told you," Niel smirked and kissed her making it into a steamy kiss.

 

Rain stayed for awhile in BAP's dorm talking to Jongup then left an hour later seeing how happy NoNo was now. She stayed by Youngjae's side and they talked to each other about how her recording went and how his tour went. They've been away from each other for too long now and the two didn't want leave each other.

Rain didn't want to but decided to let Lil'NoNo stay the night. NoNo couldn't have been more than happy.

"Baby," Youngjae said.

"Yes?"

"I-I need to go to the restroom."

She nodded and helped him up. She took him to the restroom but Youngjae halted once they were inside. He had no idea how he was gonna be able to go the restroom.

"What's wrong?" NoNo asked.

"I'm gonna need help."

Lil'NoNo's eyes widen. "Don't you think we should do that after you're fully healed?"

"No, I meant help as in my pants so I can go."

"Ohh," she nodded.

"Just don't be touchy or it'll wake up."

She got down and his pants, she got to the zipper but the zipper seemed to be jammed which she kept tugging and pulling.

"That's not helping, love," Youngjae gritted his teeth tight.

 

M.Flo had one last show with GD and she felt relieved that it was her last day. She hasn't seen Kris since she had to leave for the MV. She panicked when Rae asked where Kris was but Rae told her that she just needed to speak to him and it was nothing urgent but when it was actually.

GD's fashionista came in the room where M.Flo was getting her makeup done and showed her the outfit she had to wear. Once again, it was the mini dress she had to wear from the beginning of the mv but she refused. She wanted to go against the outfit but the stylist has already left. She calmed herself down and just wore the dress without complaint. It was the last day to perform with GD so it was ok to wear it that day.

After her makeup and getting dressed was done, she walked over to look at the stage but stopped when she saw GD getting high off his mind in the janitor's closet. She saw a few people headed her way and got inside and locked the door. She flipped the light and looked at GD. She took off his sunglasses and he looked her in the eyes.

"You're gonna snitch on me now for payback aren't you, huh?" He said. His body was trembling and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"No, I'm not like you." She looked down and looked at the rolled up little piece of white paper in his hand. She snatched it away from him and threw it in the mop bucket filled with water. He snickered and pulled out another from his pocket. She took away.

"Would you stop!" She searched through every pocket he had and threw it all away.

"You never read my letter, did you?" She ignored his question. He placed his sunglasses back on. "How did Kris ever get so lucky." He opened the door and left M.Flo alone.

"M.Flo?" She heard her name across the hallway. She peeked out to find Taeyang calling out for her. She got out of the janitor's closet and out of sight.

"Yes?"

"Oh! There you are, I..was..gonna..tell..you...," Taeyang couldn't help but check her out. The dress she had on accentuated her body.

"Yes?"

Taeyang looked back up, "uhh, I forgot."

 

Kris was by Rae's side taking care of her. She would sh

Please log in to read the full chapter