Welcome to the Galaxy

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Episode 13 - Welcome to the Galaxy

 


All the girls were in the dance room taking a break. Rain and Kris were also there. "You girls are doing a wonderful job!!" Rain clapped as B4 drank their water. 

"Thank you." Kore said with a smile.

"Kris, when this break is over you will be practicing with them, so get ready." He said looking at Kris who was on his phone. Kris shook his head slightly.

 

The next day was the MAMA awards. The girls woke up on time(For once). They hit the practice room one more time and then they went off to get fitted into their outfits. These were going to be the outfits they will wear when they are in the audience. They were different from their stage outfits. Each girl was to wear a type of dress.

Kore had a medium blue gown that faded to light blue. M.Flo had a hot red dress with sparkles. Lil'NoNo was wearing a green short dress with sparkles. Rae had a purple dress that in the front was short but had a train in the back that ended at her ankles. Their stylist said she was going for bright and pretty flowers. She went around pining up stuff and making measurements on the girls, making sure everything was ready for tonight. 

Kris was there but he was just hanging out. He was on his phone when he looked up he saw the four girls in their pretty dresses. He thought they all looked good, especially M.Flo. "You look good." He said to her as he walked up to them. M.Flo blushed and Kris blushed back. "I-I mean you all look great." He said out of embarrassment.

"Thank yoooouuu Kreaseee!!" Rae said wrapping her arms around Kris's neck. Kris poked her belly.

"Hey. You have a boyfriend already, get off." He whispered to the maknae.

"Why can't I love you like a older brother sometimes." Rae pouted. Kris smiled at her and ruffled up her hair. M.Flo felt a small ting of jealously. She didn't know why she did etheir. Rae and Kris would never happen EVER. So why did she feel slightly jealous about what just happened.

"Awwwn. Look at my girls getting along with Kris." Rain's comment knocked M.Flo out of her thoughts. "Are you guys ready for to night?" He asked them they all screamed yes.

They spent the whole day in preparation for that night's performance, selecting the outfits they would wear onstage and offstage after their performance and at the end of the show when all the idols came on stage.

"Who all is going to be there?" Kore asked from her chair while the makeup artist dusted black shadow across her her lids.

"Lets see," Lil'NoNo took out her phone and searched the lineup. "Big bang! 2ne1! Block B! Vixx! Oh my gosh I'm so proud of them! BTS! Sooo many people!"

"Block Freakin' B, oh my god." Kore tried to control her feels and not mess up the makeup artist. "They are going to see us! We are going to see them! Oh my gooood!" She began fanning herself with her hands. "Who else?"

"B.A.P," Lil'NoNo said with a smirk as she looked over at the maknae.

"What?" Rae asked with a smile. Lil'NoNo wiggled her eyebrows at her. "SHUTUP," Rae giggled as she tossed a cushion from the sofa she was sitting on at the other rapper.

"What about Teen Top?" Kore finished with her makeup and stood up to stretch. "God, that took forever, my 's asleep." She rubbed her bum and walked over to the couch.   

Lil'NoNo scrolled through her phone. "No. Sorry no twerking tonight." Lil'NoNo quickly dodged another sofa cushion attack.

"Hush yo mouth child. That abandoned me to shake his ."

"You'd still go out with him wouldn't you?"

"Bish, it's Chunji, if he dropped kicked me I'd still want him."

"You're a loser and an idiot."

"I know. It's his fault though."

"Mmhmmm"

"Psh, forget you. I'll just flirt with Kyung tonight!"

"Hoe, leave me out of your hoeing. I don't want to know what you do."

Just then Kris walked in wearing his suit for the night. "Ooh damn," Kore whispered getting her a elbow in her side from Rae. Each of the girls were so struck by him they didn't know what to say.

"Is Flo here?"

"Uh, she- I- uh- no." Lil'NoNo managed to stutter out.

"Do you know where I can find her?" Lil'NoNo shook her head. "Ok well see you guys on the carpet" He turned and left. The three girls jumped up and ran to the door, poking their heads out to watch him as he walked away.

"How did we ever become so lucky?"

"What are you talking about, you have a boyfriend."

"Shh just SHH and watch!" Kris heard something and turned around to see them all huddled by the door. He smiled one of his trademark gummy smiles and kept walking. The three sighed.

"Someone call the doctor!" Lil'NoNo said dreamily as she rested her chin on the top of her leader's head. "I wouldn't mind having too much of him."

"Too much of who?" The three girls jumped at the new voice.

"M.Flo! Uh, no one. Kris was just looking for you!" Rae said before running back to the couch to text Zelo.

M.Flo shrugged and walked past the girls, walking out of the dressing room. She made her way down the hall when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side. "What the?"

"You look gorgeous tonight babe." M.Flo looked up with wide eyes when she realized Joon had trapped her between his arms in an abandoned and empty hallway. "If you were trying to catch my attention, all you had to do was just say so," he smirked as he lifted her chin higher to meet gazes with her.

"Let me go Joon," she warned trough gritted teeth.

"Why? The red carpet isn't until at least another 30 minutes."

M.Flo scoffed. "What kind of girl do you take me for? Let me go, I need to go find Kris."

Joon's arms dropped to his sides as he glared at M.Flo. "Kris this, Kris that! That's all you ever talk or think about!"

M.Flo pushed on Joon's chest, making him stumble backwards so he could give her some space. "Why do you even care?! Leave me alone!"

Joon held on her wrist when she tried walking away from him. "I care because maybe I happen to freaking like you!"

"What?" M.Flo stared back in shock.

"You used to like me, why don't you anymore?! I like you, so you should forget Kris and only think about ME." She yanked her hand back and shook her head.

"No! I'm over you! Find some other girl," she spat and tried walking away again. Joon made a move to stop her but a hand pushed him back.

"She said leave her alone." Joon threw daggers at Kris, who had barged in the small argument. "Nelina, go back to your members, I think I need to have a little talk with Joon." M.Flo nodded her head, suddenly dry, and ran down the hall towards the dressing room. Kris watched her, a small smile on his lips as he admired how beautiful she had looked. He looked back at Joon and smirked, "About that little talk..."

 

Thirty minutes later, and on the red carpet, B4 posed confidently and strong for the cameras. M.Flo was worried about Kris and Joon, but once she saw MBLAQ walk down the red carpet after them, with Joon, she felt a little bit better.

The awards show was starting and B4 knew in less than thirty minutes, they would have run backstage at get ready for their first performance of DaBeesh. After that would be their comeback stage with Kris, and the girls couldn't be anymore nervous. As they sat in the audience and watched as artists accept awards on stage, they all held hands and smiled to each other. "We can do it," Kore said with a grin.

 

Backstage was hectic, the girls were running around to get changed in their first outfits. Kore had lost an earring, Rae was snacking on some chips from nervousness, M.Flo was still worried about Kris, and Lil'NoNo was feeling like it was their debut stage. "I think I'm going to puke," she grimaced.

"Don't," Kore said as she bent under a table to look for her earring. A stylist walked over and handed her a different set of earrings, the Kris earrings.

"These look better with your outfit anyway, nice job M.Flo!"

"Thank you!"

Rain walked into the room and clapped his hands. "You girls ready? You're on in five!"

"I'm going to barf chu

Please log in to read the full chapter