Sounds Perfect

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 14 - Sounds Perfect

 

 

 

The other girls where still at their seats watching the show. They were enjoying themselves a lot. "They're taking a while aren't they?" Lil'NoNo said to Kore.

"Yes. They are." Kore said. "I'll go check," Kore said getting out of seat.

Leaving the older rapper by herself, Kore went straight to the changing rooms to see if the two maknaes were there. Sure enough there they were, with Rae on Zelo's lap on the couch making out. "Ehhh hormones. RAE!" The couple jumped and looked at her. "The shows almost over come on!" They gave each other a few last kisses before standing up and walking out the door holding hands. The leader wanted to say something but decided against it. They knew and when they got closer towards the stage entrance they released and went their separate ways.

Rae tapped Kore's shoulder. "Eyy don't touch me you have cooties"

The maknae laughed. "What the heck? Cooties?"

"I don't know what you two were doing in there and you haven't washed your hands, so I'm just being safe."

Rae rolled her eyes. "Why do you always assume we are trying to get it on?"

"Cause I would be."

Rae facepalmed. "Let's go. I forgot what I had to ask in the first place!"

 

Lil'NoNo sat alone uncomfortably, just when she was about to get up to find her members, Seungri slid into the chair next to her. "Hiiii"

Lil'NoNo smiled politely. "Hello."

He motioned towards the stage with his head. "You want see me perform? I do y dance. You very much like it."

Lil'NoNo laughed at his attempt at English and gave him points for trying and making her laugh. "I speak Korean oppa."

"Oh. Are you looking forward to my stage? Not to pat myself on the back but it's pretty damn hot. So was yours," he leaned back and winked at her.

"Really?"

"Yep," pulling his chair closer to her he leaned across the table. "What's your name?"

"Lil'NoNo"

He chuckled. "Aw that's cute"

"Thank you." Lil'Nono prayed she would be saved soon and as if they had heard her prayer, Kore and Rae came walking up just in time.

Kore stopped in front of Seungri and crossed her arms. "You are in my seat."

He looked at her then at Lil'NoNo then back to Kore. "Me?" He pointed to himself with a look of surprise. Kore nodded. He grinned and patted his leg. "You can sit with me" Kore's eye twitched as she stared him down. His smile slowly faded away, clearing his throat he mumbled an apology and slowly got out of the chair walking away.

All of B4 were now sitting down and watching the show. At the end of the show they had all the groups and artists stand on stage together. "We would like to congratulate all the stars that won." Kim Soohyun said.

"And those who came out and preformed," Suzy said. They both bowed to all the idols. The idols bowed back. Everyone left the stage and went to their dressing room.

They were all changing into their outfits for the after party. Everyone in B4 had a different outfit. Kore was like a fashion Teen Top would wear but for females. M.Flo had a black mini dress. Lil'NoNo had black pants and a silver top. Rae had shorts with a white and black tank and knee high boots. All the four girl were ready to party and pick up guys(Except for Rae who as you prob already know is dating B.A.P's maknae)

At the after party, Rae found Zelo with his B.A.P members. Daehyun ran off later to find food again followed by Youngjae and Jongup. "Well if it isn't Miss Rae, the queen of rapping," Yongguk held up his drink and took a swig. "You better be careful Zelo. She's a very famous idol now. One peep about the two of you and its catastrophe."

"I'm being very careful hyung," Zelo said wrapping his arm around Rae's waist.

Yongguk looked down at where his arm was placed. "Sure you are." Zelo let go immediately, Himchan burst in laughter.

The three looked at him, "What the hells so funny?" Yonnguk looked at him in despair.

"Nothing, it's just funny that's all," he pats Yongguk on the shoulder. "Come on man, relax a little. It's Zelo, he's very cautious and trust worthy when it comes to protecting someone he cares for."

"I know but you saw how that scandal went with M.Flo and Joon."

"Relax bro."

Yongguk took a deep breath, "Just be careful, alright?" Zelo nodded, he placed his hand on the back of Rae's and walked away from the two.

"You do know that they'll have to come clean and say it you know?" Himchan grabbed his drink.

"I know but not too soon, she's just a newbie right now. After maybe almost a year they tell everyone but right now? If it was to happen now, then you better get ready to be there for that boy."

Rae and Zelo hung out together but acted like good close best friends. Every now and then, Zelo would sneak a kiss on her cheek when no one was looking, making her blush red like crazy.

 

"Well hello there, Kore and Lil'NoNo," the two girls just barely walked in and Seungri was already at it right next GD. GD had on his black shades on so you could barely read what he was thinking or where he's looking at. Kore rolled her eyes and grabbed Lil'NoNo by the arm trying to walk away but Seungri blocked their path, "I'm sorry for acting like a that, I was just excited to be near B4, I think you girls are great." GD looked a little annoyed with the snarl he made, but of course, it was hard to know what he was thinking blinded by the dark shades.

"Where's M.Flo and Rae?" GD had finally

Please log in to read the full chapter