Weekly Idol

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 20- Weekly Idol

 

 

 

The girls have arrived and got some finishing touches on their makeup. Rae kept checking her phone for a text from Zelo though he was busy with his concert. M.Flo remained silent. Lil'NoNo kept giggling watching videos of Youngjae. Kore looked mad as ever still over the We Got Married.

"Alright girls! In a few minutes you'll be up. Get ready!" The four stood together and placed a smile on their face.

 

"Welcome back to Weekly Idol! This time we have a special group coming in," Hyung Don began.

"Yes, four foreign girls who worked hard not only to learn Korean but to form an actual K-Pop group and debut in Korea, becoming a hot topic," Defconn continued.

"I'm sure you already know who we are talking about. Please welcome B4!!"

The four girls walked out, bowing politely before taking their seats. After everyone was seated Defconn started things by asking the first question.

"So how has it been living as a Korean idol but not being Korean?"

Rae spoke up first. "Hard. It's been really difficult, not being able to do what we want, say what we want, see who we want. It's a lot different to the United States, where we had a lot more freedom but we are trying to get used to it."

"Ahh yeah. How was the first response from Korean fans, when you debuted?" Hyung Don spoke up.

"They were actually very welcoming and accepting towards us. It was the international fans that were less accepting. We thought it would be the other way around but now they seem to love us as well and we are thankful for that," Kore answered with a smile looking at the camera.

"We also heard that you were K-Pop fans before and that's how you were inspired to become a group!"

"Yes actually we all met thanks to Kore, that's why she's leader, she's always able to bring us together but enough about her. We each have our favorite groups and we loved seeing them on shows like this, especially this show, it's one of our favorites. We still watch it when we have the time." Lil'NoNo answered causing the two hosts to let out yells of happiness.

"Do you have a favorite host?"

"Which one of us is more handsome?"

"We will give a prize to the best answer!!"

"Ne,Ne,Ne the best answer gets a prize!"

The girls looked awkwardly at each other none of them wanting to answer. Lil'NoNo finally spoke up. "Hyung Don is my favorite host!"

Seeing the younger speak up and not wanting to lose Kore stood up. "Defconn oppa is the most handsome,"  she said batting her eyes at him.

Lil'NoNo rolled her eyes and looked at her with a scowl. Defconn put his hands on his cheeks and smiled like a little girl then pointed at her. "She called me oppa! She said 'Defconn oppa' and said I was the most handsome!" He continued to gloat at Hyung Don who was busy questioning why he wasn't chosen as the most handsome.

"The prize will go to Kore!"

"What? Lil'NoNo spoke up first it should go to her!"

"But I like Kore's answer best"

"Well I like Lil'NoNo's answer best"

"Kore is the leader"

"Rank doesn't matter in this contest."

The four girls watched as the two argued over who should get the prize.

"I have a suggestion!" Kore butted in finally, not being able to handle the bickering any longer. "Sort it out with Kai Bai Bo"

Defconn side hugged her and pat her head. "Ahhhhh she's so smart!"

"OKOKOKOK lets go" The game ended with Defconn losing and Lil'NoNo getting the prize. Hyung Don handed her her gift.

"You're my favorite," he whispered out loud to her jokingly.

"Well we answered who our favorite was now it's your turn," Kore stated flatly.

"Whoa, who is the host here?" Hyung Don joked, Kore turned to Defconn and slightly pouted.

"It's only fair"

"She's right let's be fair"

Hyung Don shook his head. "You might as well follow her around on a leash jeez. Ok let's choose! My favorite is of course Lil'NoNo, I'm sorry girls."

Defconn looked at the four before answering "My favorite is.... M.Flo!"
Everyone, except LilNoNo who was falling apart laughing, looked at him surprised.

"W-why me? I thought you liked Kore"

"I do like Kore but I've seen you guys on other shows and she seems a little violent. You are really cute though and I like that."

To stir the awkward attention away that shortly followed, and leave the situation hanging for laughs, Hyung Don yelled out, "IT'S TIME FOR RANDOM DANCE!"

Lil'NoNo raised her hand while blurting out, "We only have like, three choreographed dances. We just debuted like, what? Two months ago?"

Defcon replied, "That's when we play other groups' songs."

"W-Wait, what?" Lil'NoNo freaked out as the two hosts pushed them away from them and gave them room.

"START!!"

Lil'NoNo was under a lot of pressure when their debut song, DaBeesh played randomly in the middle of the song. She never did well under pressure and she would freak out easily, so when the three other girls ran to their right spots and started the dance, Lil'NoNo ran in a full circle around them like an idiot until she could figure out her own spot.

Hyung Don told one of the workers behind the camera to stop the music. "What was that?" He asked as he shook his head. "YOU," he pointed to Lil'NoNo and she just covered her face as she giggled in embarrassment. "Come over here."

Lil'NoNo ran next to the hosts. "Uh..."

"Are you an idol?" Hyung Don asked her with a serious expression, but the look in his eyes showed he was joking.

"Uh, yes?"

"Are you sure? YOU, an idol?" Defconn added to the teasing. Lil'NoNo nodded her head while stifling a laugh.

"Are you sure? How is it possible you are an idol?" Hyung Don asked as he shook his head dramatically. Lil'NoNo was only covering as she tried not to laugh.

"Yah! Do you think this is funny?" Defconn accused while pointing a finger at the girl. She shook her head and let out a loud laugh.

"YAH," Hyung Don yelled, scoffing and putting his hands on his hips. Lil'NoNo only let out another loud obnoxious laugh at the posture he did. "Are you laughing at us? Do we make you laugh? Do we look funny to you?"

"Yes," Lil'NoNo blurted out and bursted into a fit of giggles.

The two hosts looked at each other and scoffed, yet they couldn't help the small chuckles escaping their lips. "Lets just restart this over," Defconn announced.

"We are watching you," Hyung Don told Lil'NoNo.

The music started again, and this time they played another song on B4's new second mini album. The MV had just been released yesterday, and the girls were caught of guard by how fast the studio had gotten it so fast already. The girls went straight to their correct spots and started twerking.

Lil'NoNo was twerking like there was no tomorrow, thinking Mir would have been proud of her. Kore was twerking as she sang along to the song, "WORK. WOMP WOMP WOMP!"

It was Kore's solo song on their album, but the rest of B4 had agreed to be backup dancers, so they all knew the dance moves.

The song suddenly changed, a sunbae's song playing. T-ara's "Lovey Dovey" played, and Lil'NoNo screamed in glee as she did the shuffle. She knew this dance!! The other girls were doing great as they silently watched Lil'NoNo and followed along. The song changed to another group, it was "Fiction" by Beast, and everyone nailed it. Teen Top's "Rocking" played and Kore pushed her members to the ground and took the spotlight.

Hyung Don and Defconn didn't make a comment, laughing hysterically at the over excited leader who was flailing her legs.

The two hosts were starting to get annoyed by how well the girls were doing, so they took it up a notch. Hyung Don made a hand signal to the staff to give them some hard dances.

Bangtan Boy's "Boy In Luv" played and they all started dancing to it. Another hand signal and a different song played, MBLAQ's "This Is War" and still they did great. The two hosts were getting impatient and wanted to see the girls fail. They went to the sound system themselves and took over the machine controlling the music. They played "DaBeesh" again, but speed it up.

The girls did their choreograph at double the speed, screaming and yelling for mercy. The host didn't show any at all as they speed it up

Please log in to read the full chapter