The Kiss Scene

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 18- The Kiss Scene

 

 

 

The next day, Rae didn't have much schedules until later that night, so her morning and afternoon was partially free. While still in her pajamas, she watched as Lil'NoNo walked around like a zombie. "How was your date last night? It ended pretty late, I presume?" Rae snickered as she walked to the kitchen. She poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Lil'NoNo, then brought some coffee creamer to the table where the older had plopped herself down by.

"We kissed...again."

"Again?!" Rae squealed.

Lil'NoNo blushed as she covered her face. She shook her whole body in excitement and took a sip of her coffee. "We also...made it official..."

Rae looked at her with wide eyes. "So that means..."

"We are together as a couple,"  Lil'NoNo squealed out, her zombie state long gone after talking about her new boyfriend. Rae and Lil'NoNo both started giggling and exchanging little comments about their love lives when Kore walked in.

"NoNo, you're in my seat."

The two girls looked up at their leader with confused faces. "I don't see your name-" Kore slapped a sticker with her name on the back of the chair. "Where the hell did you even get that-"

"Does it matter? Move bish!"

Lil'NoNo stumbled out of the seat and sat across from Kore, sitting next to Rae.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Rae commented with a whistle.

Kore glared at Lil'NoNo as she muttered. "That beesh's fault. That beesh right there."

Rae looked at Lil'NoNo and raised an eyebrow, fast to concur with their leader and fast to accuse Lil'NoNo of something.

"What? She's just upset because Daehyun found out she's a lesbo."

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TURD, IM NOT A LESBO!"

Rae snickered as the two bickered, only understanding a few words being thrown between the two.
Something about a double date? Being woken up at 1am? A ert staring at Kore's so she smacked him? Something about...fun bags?!

Rae silently sat there before she finally caught on when she heard a proper name instead of 'Giggleberry Guy'. "You went on a double date with Dae?!" She started laughing hysterically and Lil'NoNo joined in, causing the leader to growl under her breath.

"She totally enjoyed it! They made out last night, WITH TONGUE."

"THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

The girls were interrupted by Rain walking in the dorm and into the kitchen. "Kore, NoNo, it's time to go. Where is M.Flo? She has a variety show to go film in an hour."

"She's in the room sleeping," Kore replied.

"Still?! She has to get up!" Rae hesitantly got up and walked towards Rain who was looking through his phone.

"Rain? What about me? What do I do today?"

Rain looked up from his phone and a genuine smile spread. "You have nothing scheduled for today because, drum roll please!" The two girls in the background groaned and Kore mumbled a, "get on with it," while Lil'NoNo shrugged while grined like an idiot and started banging on the table like a toddler. "I am working on a contract for you and a HUGE movie deal! That music video did wonders and they are excited about having you to work with. We are finalizing the work benefits and negotiating on the pay. Other than that, you will be debuting as an actress in no less than two months, my dear!"

Kore and Lil'NoNo ran out of their seat and tackled the maknae in a giant hug. "Oh my god!! Congrats!"

Rain smiled wider as he added on, "It's an action movie and Rae is the supporting lead role."

"Supporting lead?! She should be the lead lead!" Kore spat at Rain.

His smile didn't waver one bit. "She isn't the lead because... Kris is." The three girls gaped like fishes. "He is the main character of the action film. Rae is his faithful badass sidekick," he chuckled as he hugged Rae. "Congratulations to you and Kris."

"OH MY GOD," the three girls squealed in unison.

 

The day passed by quickly for Rae, all she could think about was the upcoming movie she would be casted in. To say she was excited would be an understatement! She had a mix full of emotions. She felt zealous and yet nervous, would she do a good job? Would people like her?

She couldn't wait to work with Kris! Finally things were working great for him. The fans loved his comeback and were anticipating all his next moves.

She smiled subconsciously as she knocked on the door of her destination. The door opened, revealing the leader of B.A.P.
they stared at each other in shock.

"U-Uh...hi," Rae broke the ice.

Zelo came running behind and tried pushing the big muscular man away. "I swear I had no idea they would all be here," Zelo said in one fast confession.

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at the maknae but let it slide, ruffling his hair instead. "Come on in Rae," Yongguk smiled his gummy smile and opened the door more.

"You're not upset that she's here?" Zelo asked as he helped Rae take off her jean jacket and hung it up.

"No," Yongguk responded as he sat on the couch and unpaused his war movie. "We are all here, so I'm comfortable with her here. I just don't want you two unsupervised."

Himchan walked into the living room and froze. "What the hell is she doing here?"

Zelo whined, "Himchan-hyung!"

Himchan eyed her up and down and sighed, walking to the couch and sitting down next to Yongguk with a teasing cat-like grin. "I'm just messing. You know I love Rae. Just don't corrupt my baby, alright RaeRae?"

Zelo groaned and pulled Rae towards the couch. She was about to sit down next to Yongguk, but a sudden light push from Zelo directed her to sit one seat down. B.A.P's maknae sat down between Yongguk and Rae.

As time passed, Yongguk's movie had finally ended and they seemed to go their separate ways. Himchan had gone to the kitchen to cook, only to realize he was missing some ingredients and so he went to the grocery store. Yongguk went to his room and that left Rae and Zelo alone for a while. Rae decided to tell her boyfriend of the big news.

"I'm going to be in a movie," she told him with a smile. Zelo congratulated her and told her that was amazing! "Kris is going to be the main lead!" She said. Zelo's smile faltered a little but he kept it still. Rae could tell something was wrong. "What is it?"

"Is there going to be a romance story between you two?"

Rae was taken aback. She hadn't thought about it or didn't know herself. "I dunno."

Zelo nodded and sighed, feeling embarrassed at the question. "Nothing is going to change between us. I love you Zelo." He tried smiling but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

The silence that followed was fortunately interrupted by two people bickering. "I can't believe NoNo made me go on a date with that creature."

"Oh shut the hell up! It's your fault for coming and ruining my date !"

Rae and Zelo turned to see Youngjae and Daehyun come out of their room, followed by Jongup who was ignoring them and smiling. "Hi Rae!" Jongup waved enthusiastically.

"Hi," she smiled widely and waved back.

"Oh Rae, you're here," Daehyun stated in monotone.

Youngjae smacked the back of his head. "Hello Rae, how have you been?"

Rae smirked and replied, "I've been good. How have you been Youngjae? Enjoying some gumdrops?"

Youngjae stared at her, tilting his head. "What?"

Rae realized no one would understand the inside joke and she mentally facepalmed. "I mean, busy sneaking out to see NoNo?"

Youngjae's eyes widened and he chuckled, a slight pink tainting his cheeks. "Ah, yes. If we're talking about that, then I am amazing." Daehyun fake gagged. Youngjae frowned and looked back at Rae and Zelo. "Maybe next time we can double date with you two," he suggested with a grin.

Daehyun hit his arm. "DUDE, what about me?"

"Ew, no."

"You know you loved me there, Jae."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Can I come along?" Jongup asked, everyone forgetting he was even there.

"NO," both Daehyun and Youngjae said to the still smiling Jongup.

Rae turned to Zelo to agree that the double date was a cute idea, but Zelo wasn't paying attention. He stood up and excused himself to the restroom.
Rae wasn't sure what was wrong and decided maybe he was just hungry. She passed through Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup and went into the kitchen to get him a snack.

She was rummaging through the fridge when she heard someone enter the kitchen. She turned around and saw it was Yongguk. "S-Sorry, I was just looking for something for Zelo to eat as a snack."

Yongguk smiled warmly and nodded. "That's alright. There's his 'secret' stash of cherry tomatoes in the back." Rae smiled and dug deeper, smiling when she found them. She placed them on the counter top and took a few out, getting ready to wash them. "So? I'm you're ideal type, huh?"

Rae choked on her own saliva and Yongguk chuckled lightly. "It's okay, I know it was to hide your relationship with Zelo. I'm just kidding."

"Sorry I used you," she turned to look at him.

He shrugged as he took a bite of an apple. "It's okay. As long as you and Zelo are happy." They smiled at each other and Yongguk leaned against the counter top. "He really loves you, and I can see you really love him. It was smart of you to say someone else instead of him or else it would have been obvious. You made a smart move. I appreciate it."

Rae nodded and smiled wider. "Thank you Yongguk."

He took the last bite from his apple and threw away the core. "I should get to washing the dishes before Himchan comes home or he will hurt me," he joked and Rae laughed.

She took a step aside from the sink but accidentally fumbled and was about to trip. Yongguk caught her just in time and held her by the waist, close to his chest. "Whoa! Be careful!"

Rae blushed in embarrassment and she was glad Zelo didn't see her clumsy move. "Thanks!"

Yongguk helped her regain her balance and right as he was about to let her go, a voice boomed in the kitchen. "What the hell are you two doing?!" They turned to see Zelo standing in the entrance, frowning.

"It was an accident, Rae slipped," Yongguk explained.

Zelo looked between them and Rae was nodding her head frantically. Zelo stepped forward and pulled her away from Yongguk. "I trust you Rae," Zelo said as he calmed down. "I'm watching out for you Gukkie-hyung."

Yongguk walked out of the kitchen without saying a word. Zelo watched him walk out. There was a silence between the two. "Hey, I took out some cheery tomatoes for you. I thought you got hungry." Rae said braking the silence between them.

Zelo smiled at her. "Sweet." He said, kissing her forehead. "Let's go to my room and eat it." He suggested.

They went to Zelo's room and sat on his bed. Rae put cheery tomatoes in Zelo's mouth. Rae kept laughing because of how cute he looked while chewing. "Saw ahhh." He said holding a cheery tomato over .

"Zelo...I don't think I'm going to like that." She said.

"Why not?" He said making a upset face.

"I don't like cherries and I don't like tomatoes. I don't think I would like cherry tomatoes."<

Please log in to read the full chapter