Bungee Jumping

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 15 - Bungee Jumping

 

 

It was 4:47am and Lil'NoNo was sneaking around the dorm looking for her goddamn lipgloss. She gave up on making her lips look shiny when she saw the clock blink 4:56am. She scurried to the door, checking her reflection once more in the mirror by the wall, and opened the door to step out into the hallway. She had told Youngjae she would wait in the hallway so he wouldn't have to knock on the door and make so much noise and wake up the other members. Lil'NoNo didn't expect to see the door from across the hall open as well and out came Kris sporting some sunglasses, much like the ones she was wearing.

"Where are you going?" They both asked in unison, well knowing that wearing sunglasses when there was no sun meant public outings.

Kris stared Lil'NoNo up and down, his face scrunching up instantly. "No, no, no. The baby is already dating, not the second maknae too!"

Lil'NoNo threw her perfectly fresh manicured nails in the air. "W-What? What are you taking about? I'm just going to get a cup of coffee, who said I'm meeting someone?!"

Kris raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. He bent his head forward so his sunglasses slid down his nose and showed his accusing eyes. He eyed the younger from head to toe, clearly pointing out what she was wearing was way too flashy and cute for a simple outing for a 'cup of coffee'.

Lil'NoNo looked down at her feet, which were resting in a pair of purple strappy heels. Her gaze came up her body, realizing how overly dressed she actually was. She had put on a short and puffy purple and black plaid skirt that reached a few inches above her knees, with a black vest over a plain white V neck t-shirt. She was wearing a few different necklaces, purples and slivers and blacks, matching her bracelets and even rings. Kris scoffed at her stylish fedora hat which had a purple bow on it. He couldn't hold the small chuckle at her odd and totally unmatching panda purse.

"What?" Lil'NoNo said as she pushed her sunglasses up her nose. "T-This is my coffee drinking attire."

"Really?" Kris asked, amusement in his voice. "You dress up this prettily to drink coffee at..." He checked the time on his phone. "5:02am?"

"Its 5:02?! Where is he?" Lil'NoNo squeaked as she pulled out her own phone.

"Ah-ha! So you are meeting someone! A boy! Who?! Who is he? What's his name?! How old is he? Where did you meet him?!" Kris was bombing Lil'NoNo like a father just figured out his daughter was dating.

"GEEZ DAD," she mocked sarcastically. "Calm down a bit will ya?"

Kris opened his mouth to retort something when the elevator at the end of the hall dinged. Kris's eyes widened when he locked gazes with another one of...THEM.

"What is it with you maknaes and B.A.P?!"

Youngjae was blinking in shock at Kris but decided to ignore him. "Uh, Are you ready?" He averted his attention to Lil'NoNo and he smiled widely. The girl could feel her insides fill up with butterflies at his adorable smile. The way his eyes crinkled at the sides, his adorable and prominent cheekbones rising from the delicate and yet big grin on his soft, plush, pink kissable lips. (Okay Boemi, calm down, continue with the story).

"Wow, you look great! I feel a little undressed," he admitted as he overlooked his jeans, sweater and a beanie hat combo.

"You look great," Lil'NoNo replied dreamily, almost sighing.

Kris cleared his throat impatiently. "Excuse me."

"You are excused," Lil'NoNo waved him off as she locked her arm with Youngjae's. They walked away from Kris, staring at each other with shy smiles as Kris continued to call after them.

They disappeared into the elevator and Kris grumbled incoherently, mumbling to himself to have a talk with Lil'NoNo later about boys and how their minds worked because THEY ARE ONLY AFTER ONE THING AND THAT'S-
The door across the hall opened, revealing a half asleep M.Flo.

"What's all that noise?" Her eyes hadn't adjusted to the hallway light and she was squinting them unattractively. Her hair was a complete mess, sticking up in all different directions. Her clothes were all rumpled up and wrinkly -embarrassingly enough- patterned by Pororo characters. She looked like a terrible mess and she yawned while closing the door again, failing to notice Kris who had been standing there.     

Kris stared at the spot the petite girl had just stood, a delightful smile forming on his lips as he shook his head. Guys aren't always after one thing. And if they were, hopefully it was what Kris was after...

Love.


"You don't think people will recognize us... Do you?" Lil'NoNo asked as they walked into the coffee shop, looking around suspiciously for any possible fans with cameras.

"Calm down," Youngjae assured her as he slid his arms around her waist. Lil'NoNo blushed at the skin ship but didn't bring it up, she liked it too much. "No one is going to notice because its so early. We'll go sit in the back of the coffee shop where it's more quiet and secluded."

They ordered their coffee and Youngjae paid, making Lil'NoNo feel a little guilty but she let it slide when Youngjae made a promise that she could pay the next time. She giggled at the thought of there being a next time.

"Youngjae, your order is ready!" The barista called out. He went to the counter and took his drink, sitting back down cautiously. "Order ready for..." Lil'NoNo covered her hand with to stifle a laugh. "...Seemor Butts?" Lil'NoNo bit her tongue trying to contain herself. "I need a Seemor Butts?!"

Youngjae was surprised at first, seeing how silly and totally childish Lil'NoNo really was but soon he couldn't help but laugh with her at how the cashier was pronouncing the English joke in her accent.

Lil'NoNo ran and took her coffee and muffin, thanking the slightly confused worker. "Sorry about that," the young rapper choked out between laughs. "I've always wanted to do that."

"I see that, are you satisfied now?" He smiled as he took a sip from his mug.

"Very," she replied while taking a bite of her blueberry muffin.


Kore was sleeping peacefully. More than peacefully actually. Okay not 'peaceful' at all but it was enjoyable, which could be peaceful right?
She was laying in her own bed, finally sleeping in her own room since Kris had his own dorm now. So there she was. Laying in her own soft, warm, comfortable bed, having a dream of tying Teen Top's shoes and eating some good L.Joe burrito when her phone started ringing.

She was trying to catch her breath, fanning her red face when she reached over to glance at her phone. She answered without checking the caller ID. "WHAT" She peered at M.Flo who was still sound asleep, albeit the loud outburst from the leader.

"Kore! It's me Seungri!"

"What the hell? What do you want? It's-" she pulled her phone back and checked the time. "It is freaking 6am!! What is it?"

"Lets hang out~"

Her eye twitched. She hung up and went back to sleep.

 

"HELLO!? HELLO!? HELLOOOO!" A muffled voiced shouted b

Please log in to read the full chapter