Ideal Type

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 16 - Ideal Type

 

 

Rae pulled away from Zelo's lips. "Movie. Then we can...'have fun'." He smirked at the have fun part. They ended up watching the movie together.

Kris and M.Flo ended up staying in the apartment together. They watched movies together, which led to some hot make out sessions. They cooked for the rest of the members. M.Flo then left for her schedule for that day. "I'll see you when you get back." He said kissing her lips lightly.

"See you soon." M.Flo said kissing him back softly.


The movie ended, Zelo thanked the guy that let him rent the place. "Where shall we go?" Rae asked. Zelo smiled.

"I know a place." He grabbed her hand and ran, too excited to get to his destination.

B4 all came home around evening. M.Flo reheated what she and Kris made and they put it on the table. Kore and Lil'Nono were smiling like nuts. "What's with you two?" He asked.

"Coffee." Lil'NoNo said sounding ditsy.

"I had fun today." Kore said thinking about Seungri kissing her. Kris just shook his head at there vague answers.

"Where's Rae?" He asked.

Everyone shrugged or said no. Kris thought for a sec. Then thought she might be with Zelo. He took out his phone. "What are you doing?" M.Flo asked.

"Making a call." He said.

 

"Babe. Baaabe. BABE!" Zelo shook Rae.

"What?" She said sleepily.

"Your phone." He said handing it to her. She saw the caller ID and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Daddy Kris..."

"Where are you?" He asked, his tone serious.

"Hanging with Zelo." She said. Zelo sat up and pulled her onto his lap.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Chillen at the TS studio." She lied.

"Oh. Ok. Get back soon. I made dinner." Kris said cheerily into the phone then hung up. Rae plopped down on the bed. Zelo wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I should go." She said. "Can you hand me my clothes please?" Rae asked covering herself.

"You don't have to cover up. I've seen everything." Even though he has, she still felt weird about it.

"Just hand them to me please." She said. Zelo picked up her clothes and handed them to her. They came to B.A.P's other apartment. They had two just incase the fandom got out of hand(Like in B4's case.) They went there after the movie and you know. Stuff happened.

Zelo picked up her clothes . "Can't you put clothes on?" She asked.

"What's wrong, don't you like seeing me ?" He smirked.

"It's just...just."

"You'll get used to it." He said sitting next to her. He kissed her cheek while handing her her clothes. Rae got dressed quickly. She put on a hat and sunglasses. "I'll walk you home." Zelo said putting on his clothes.

"Hurry, Kris made dinner."

"Ooooo. Can I stay and eat some??" He asked. She was going to say no because of Kris but said yes because of the cute face he made.

Rae opened the door. "There you are...What's he doing here?" Kris asked as Rae walked in holding Zelo's hand.

"He wanted some food." She said pouting.

"Fine." He said. Rae and Zelo sat down next to each other, in between Lil'NoNo and M.Flo.

Kris glared at Zelo through the whole dinner, making disgusted faces whenever he would hold up his chopsticks full of food to Rae's mouth to feed her. 

"Kris," M.Flo whispered, he stopped staring and shoved some food in his mouth taking small glances at the maknaes. M.Flo saw that he was still glaring at the two youngest so she scooped up some of her food and held it to his face.

He looked at her puzzled. She smiled and made an "ah" noise and he got the hint, smiling he took a bite then immediately got some of his food and fed her.

Lil'NoNo and Kore exchanged awkward glances before they shoved their food down their throats and excused themselves from the two mushy couples. "That was disgusting," Kore said once far enough away so they wouldn't hear.

"That was cute. Awkward, but cute."

"Let's go someplace and let them be gross together." The leader joked, Lil'NoNo laughed.

"Where do you want to go?" Kore shrugged. "You're a ."

"What do you want to do?"

"How many times do we do this? You always say 'let's go out and have fun' but you never have anything planned and you never want to do anything I suggest!"

Kore bit her bottom lip in thought. "Ok. Tell me what you want to do. Anything. Doesn't matter, I'll agree to it. Let's just get out of here, their coupliness is killing me."

"Ok. Let's go walk around Seoul. Maybe do some shopping?"

"Sounds good lets go" The two girls ran to their rooms to get ready.

 

"This is not what I thought you meant when you said, 'shopping in Seoul'," Kore muttered bitterly as she glared at Lil'NoNo from across the table. They had left the dorms in a hurry and once in the large city they walked one block when the younger girl spotted an ice cream parlor and decided to physically drag the leader in.

"Oh hush, you don't even seem that annoyed by it," Lil'NoNo teased as she eyed the ice cream Kore was holding. "Eat it before I do."

"No way in hell I'd let you do that after you made me pay for both, BEESH." Kore threw her one more glare before at her ice cream.

"What the hell are they doing here?!" Kore looked up to see Lil'NoNo looking behind her with an angry expression.

"What is it?" Just when Lil'NoNo was about to answer, a camera barged into Kore's personal space. "What the?"

"It's the BeeshTime camera crew," Lil'NoNo said with a twitch in her eye. "How great, they found us."

Kore stood up and pulled on Lil'NoNo's sleeve. "RUN," she yelled as she threw her ice cream at the camera screen.

"YOU WASTED PERFECTLY GOOD ICE CREAM-"

"RUN YOU BEESH," Kore yelled again as she pushed the younger out of the shop.

 

Kris was smiling as M.Flo feed him some of the banchan, but yet, his mind was still preoccupied with the two maknaes. "She's a big girl, she can take care of herself," M.Flo whispered.

"I just worry," Kris replied in the same quiet tone.

"She's going to be alright, he is a nice boy!"

Zelo and Rae were having a small whispered conversation as well. "Does he not like me? Is he going to forbid you from seeing me? Do you think he knows I deflowered you?!"

Rae's eyes widen and she hushed him down. "Don't say it so loud! He can't forbid me from seeing you!"

"Nelina, she likes me though right?"

The table looked and sounded as if M.Flo and Kris were parents that were having their daughter's boyfriend over for dinner. No one noticed how silly it all seemed or looked.

"If he touches her in any inappropriate ways, I'm getting my shotgun!"

M.Flo placed her hand on Kris' upper arm and soothed him to calm down. "Honey, you don't have a shotgun."

"If he keeps glaring at me, I think I'm going to my pants," Zelo whispered to Rae as he glanced at Kris who was clenching at his chopsticks and glaring at him.

"He can't stop looking at her! Look at that look of pure lust in his eyes! He's only after one thing!" M.Flo rolled her eyes at his dramatic accusations.

Please log in to read the full chapter