B4 the Peformance

B4's BeeshTime
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 3 - B4 the Performance

 

 

 

Time flew by and the three girls were back in the van heading over to the next location. As they got off, Rae gasped at the sight of B.A.P's van also being there.

"B.A.P's here too?!" Rae said happily.

"Holy *bleep*!" Lil'NoNo cursed, forgetting that the camera crew were there. "EXO!!! BIG BANG, AILEE AND F(X)!" Lil'NoNo continued.

"You guys," Kore touched their shoulders. "We really have to do our best." The girls got nervous now knowing that they have to perform with their sunbaes around.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but where's Rain?! I'm freaking out!" Lil'NoNo grabs Kore's shirt from the collar. "What if I mess up on my rapping?! What am I gonna do?! Help me leader!!!"

"You'll do fine, just try not to get too distracted by our sunbaes," Kore brushed Lil'NoNo's prying hands off her shoulder. Lil'NoNo nodded as she stared at the ground contemplating about their performance, hoping everything will be great.

"Oh hey look, BTOB is here too," Rae stated nonchalantly.

"WHAT?! HOLY *BEEP* ARE YOU *BEEP*ING KIDDING ME?! OH MY *BEEP*ING GOD, SWEET BABY SHISUS," Lil'NoNo screamed as said group's van came to a halt not too far from them.

The car door slid open and out came the members one by one. Kore had to pinch Lil'NoNo's arm to revive her when Peniel passed by, only about 5 feet away from them. She squealed at the pain, attracting the groups attention.

"Oh! B4! Annyeonghaseyo!" Eunkwang greeted briefly with a bow before continuing to walk on, the rest of the group doing the same. Peniel's stare lingered a bit longer when he noticed the obvious blush covering the oldest rapper's face. "Hey," he said with a grin and a small wave of his hand.

"H-Hi," Lil'NoNo replied back while looking down embarrassed and giggling. Peniel chuckled as he continued after his group, laughing when Sungjae wrapped his arm around him and whispered something teasing in his ear. Kore and Rae exchanged knowing glances at the visible blush emitting from the Chicago boy.

The camera did a close up on Lil'NoNo and her still crimson red face. "S-So what time is Nelina coming?" Lil'NoNo asked trying to change the awkward and tense atmosphere.

"You have a problem calling us by our stage names, don't you?" Rae asked as she walked towards the entrance of the building.

"I can't help it, I've called you guys by your real names for years and now I have to call you by stage names. I sometimes forget I have one too."

Kore lead them into their waiting room and she went straight to a couch and pulled out her cellphone. "Nelina should be here in about 20 minutes. We go on in an hour. Rae get your makeup and hair done first. NoNo, you after."

"Gonna fangirl over TeenTop, I presume?" NoNo teased with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"Shut up," the leader shot at her. She paused as she looked up from her phone briefly. "But yes."

The two other members laughed as they headed their separate ways. Rae went to sit down in front of the mirror, a hair stylist going to work. Lil'NoNo went straight to the bathroom, announcing it to the world, "I have to pee." (It was a habit she always had).

Kore was in the middle of reading a fanfiction (*cough**cough*) when she dropped her phone at the sound of Lil'NoNo screaming.

Rae jumped in her seat but the stylist held her down. "What happened?" She asked Kore who shrugged and ran towards the bathroom. "Maybe she's constipated?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" They heard their member's voice screech out.

When Kore reached inside, immediately followed by a cameraman, she gasped and her eyes widened.

There stood a sasaeng fan with a video recorder. "Unnie, I love you!!" The fan attached herself on Lil'NoNo's jacket.

"Were you recording the sound of me... USING THE RESTROOM?!"

The fan sputtered a response, "N-NO, uh."

Kore grabbed the fan by the collar and dragged her out. "You ain't no fan of ours if you're going to go around doing *BEEP* like this." She threw the fan out of their waiting room and grimaced. "That is messed up, get the hell out of here. I never want to see you here again."

She started to walk through the doors. "Not so fast." The security said grabbing the girl by the arms and taking her away.

"That was too close. And people these days are crazy." Kore said.

"Wordz." Rae said.

Lil'NoNo walked out of the bathroom. Rae's stylist was done doing her hair and make-up for the stage. "Kore, it's your turn!!" Rae said as she got out of her seat.

"Ok." Kore said, taking the seat where Rae once sat.

Rae walked up to Lil'NoNo and whispered: "Let's go see if we can talk to any other groups or singers." Lil'NoNo giggled shaking her head yes. Rae smiled back.

"What are you two giggling about?" Kore asked, her leader senses tingling, that they were up to no good.

"We're just going to see if the stage is nice and ready for us and we are going to visit the snack table." Rae explained. Lil'NoNo shaking her head.

"Ok. Don't forget I'm watching you two." Kore said looking at her phone(Prob just stareing at Neil.) The two left in search of groups and singers.

Rae and Lil'NoNo snuck off to find out where BTOB.A.P had gone leaving their leader alone.

"Which way did they go?" Rae asked quietly as they walked through the building.

"I don't know, there's a gazillion places they could have gone." The girls turned a corner and came face to face with GD.

"Whoa be careful," he said with one of his cutie smiles. The girls were too starstruck to speak and just nodded. "Are you looking for the stage?" Rae shook h

Please log in to read the full chapter